Extreme family conflicts

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jai shree

Namaste Gurujis,

There are always been conflicts in my family. We are four at home each one is in 4 directions. Daily lot of chaos and misunderstanding. my father has ditched us ran behind his own brother’s wife. he looks after them as if his they are his own family. he has no concern towards us he didn’t even provide proper education to my other sibling. he spoilt our life. he earns so well and has a very good reputation around. but whats the point when it comes to family he counts how much we eat in terms plates and conducts very cheaply. he spoilt my mother’s name and reputation. initially, he told he would get a guy to marry but his mother and his brother’s wife made a plan if I get married and once have a baby they feared that it might reunite us and my father might leave their companion. fearing this they broke my marriage. I have heard that father are fond of daughters. but what should I call in this case? relatives also didn’t come for help. pls tell about my parents will they reunite again. will he come back? will he take responsibilities of us? will we get the love and affectionate?. our house has become like a graveyard. I’m depressed
      Jaya Shree – female -14.04.93
      5:15am – mysore, karnataka

• #31734 Reply
      TMR

If the DOB figures given are correct, you have a first class horoscope and you should be having a decent life. If the current situation is not palatable, it is not your fault and you should find a way to be on your own. You will have a good family life and will be blessed with lot of material wealth, loving children, a good career with good returns. You should be well educated and you should be in a position of taking control of your life sans help from your parents or relatives.

• #31738 Reply
      Sahil

Dob-01/12/1987 time 05:05 am place – faridkot Punjab sir meri family me conflicts rehte hai plz bataye meri life kesi hogi

• #31892 Reply
      Sahil

Plz sir batao

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31892 in Extreme family conflicts
Your information:

Cancel