facing divorce situation in daughter\'s married life

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      seema

Hello sir

I am having question about my daughter’s married life. My daughter’s birth details are as

DOB: 3 – may – 1984
      Time: 6:15 AM
      Place: patiala punjab

She is married around 2 years ago. She is facing lots of issues from the first day of marriage. Husband is always indulge with extra marital affairs. She also lost child during first pregnancy. Now the situation is she is parted away from husband & both are going for divorce. Being a mother i am very much worried about her future. Please tell me is there any further marriage/child is there in her bhagya. Professionally she is qualified but till now not get any success in professional field also.

Please guru ji guide us.

• #18436 Reply
      TMR

If you had matched your daughter’s horoscope with that of her groom properly, you would not have had to face such a predicament now after two years of marriage. Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #18441 Reply
      Seema

Hello sir. I have seen the articles referred
      By you. But i am asking specifically about my daughter’5 married life. Please see her chart

• #18442 Reply
      TMR

Her marital house is very weak and that could be the cause of her problems. And to top it, she is very short tempered too and is not very compromising in nature as per her chart. However a spouse with a well matching horoscope could give her a reasonable marital bliss.

• #18446 Reply
      seema

Thankyou for your reply sir. Both of decided that they will file divorce in next year. So divorce yog is there in my daughter’s kundli or they will reunite?

• #18453 Reply
      TMR

There is nothing like Divorce Yoga in astrology. It is up to them whether they should live together or not.

• #18482 Reply
      Seema

Thank you for your reply. As you said there is nothing like divorce yog in kundli. Then how astrologers predict about divorce and further marriage.

• #18486 Reply
      TMR

Astrologers do a lot of guess work and there is hardly any substance behind it. Read “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog and you will get to know many of the misconceptions in astrology.

• #18510 Reply
      seema

sir thank you for your reply. Sir is it possible in astrology to know whether there is any child in her destiny? Please tell me

• #18520 Reply
      TMR

You can have the full details if you come through Paid consultation. We cannot spend too much time on a full evaluation for all questions raised on this platform.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: facing divorce situation in daughter\'s married life
Your information: