Facing rejections everywhere , please giude me why

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mayank sharma

My DOB is 07 Aug 1985, time 10:59am place New Delhi… Can you please tell where I am heading. Not sure where things are going . Parents want me to get married as am already 30+, after this it would be difficult to get a good match. Looking for a better job as the current Job is a punishment in terms of salary and work environment.I am looking a job abroad / thinking to get a one as well being a software professional . Is there a marriage or getting a job abroad possible sooner or later ?

• #26407 Reply
      Mayank

Pls look into this

• #26415 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope you are Virgo lagna and Rashi is Aries. 10th lord Mercury is in the house of gains with Sun and debilitated Mars. Mercury is combust and hence not giving you good results. Mercury is also debilitated in the navamsha chart. Lagan and 10th lord Mercury being combust in natal chart and debilitated in D9 chart is not good. Venus the lord of bhagyastan is in the 10th house which is good. Yours is a good horoscope for career. There are even foreign gains in your horoscope.

You should remember that career and marriage are two different things in ones life. They should not be mixed. Therefore you should look at marriage irrespective of job that you are doing. Jobs can come and go, but a good life partner will be there with you lifelong.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #26440 Reply
      Mayank

Thanks sir

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26440 in Facing rejections everywhere , please giude me why
Your information:

Cancel