False Court Case by Wife

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SUMAN GHOSH

Dear Ld. members,
      DOB 30/11/1976, Place Danapur,Time:11:21 AM wife’s DOB:- 28-09-1980, Kolkata, 2:10 AM Separated since 2009, she instituted false case against me, my widow mother, my brother on June 2012. Court passed ex parte order, my appeal filed on Middle of Sept’14 got dismissed in session court on 30-01-2016 and revision filed by me on HC came to be dismissed on 10-02-2017. Gave enough maintenance to her over and above of my income. I am not standing anywhere now. Will Supreme court give me relief? Will I be able to win and take mutual consent from her and stop legal terrorism. Family life, personal life is ruined. Please advise under best of your abilities.
      Thanks

• #23655 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Ketu and Shani period is going on which is not favourable for you. Therefore it is better to settle things amicably and without any force. The horoscopes between you and your wife do not match therefore there is no sympathy or compatibility between you both. Avoid doing things in haste and work towards solving problems amicably.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #23666 Reply
        SUMAN GHOSH

Sir,
        I completely agree with you. But Saturn transit to Sagittarius being friendly rashi better than scorpio should have given me some relief at least. The tragedy that both session and HC gave me interim stay order but eventually dismissed it on the day of hearing. At least 10 times we sat negotiation with opp party but at the last moment other side backed out because she wants money and demand is on very higher side which I can’t afford to do so. Both the courts have not gone into merit of the case or else situation would have taken a different turn altogether. I am advised that this defeat in HC, I have cleared the malefic effects of past karma and now I can think of looing ahead. I can’t relate that into my court case. My wife is a very hot tempered and also I am trying and trying to bring certain things to the notice of the court which none of the courts have given me opportunity. All the orders were ex parte and passed with much haste manner without appreciating facts and behind back of my knowledge. Ketu MD nobody knows fate, Venus is Yogakarka, Saturn being ascendant lord, I hope would have given me relief. Wife just passed Shani Dahiya and now being Rahu MD and Venus AD, I think she has powerful chart than me. But the issue is other side is only after money nothing else.

Kindly advise.
        Thanks
        Suman

• #23672 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes your wife is money minded and has no consideration for you and your family. Having said that it is not a good chart for marital happiness and your horoscope matching is also weak, that is why separation is taking place. It is best to negotiate and end the matter at the earliest.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #23695 Reply
        SUMAN GHOSH

Sir,
        today I got the order uploaded. I reviewed that. I think some bad influence has worked out behind the mind of Ld. judge. The order is based on surmise and conjuncture. I think this might be a copy/paste order wherein non application of judicial mind is very much visible. Do you think judge became suddenly biased on his own decision. That might be the case. I think this order is challengeable in upper forum. But I have limited resource. If I challenge it will I get a favorable response from upper court.

Regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23666 in False Court Case by Wife
Your information:

Cancel