Fame

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Tushar

My self Tushar my dob 23/04/1989 11:50 Am baleswar Orisha.my birt chart similar to Mr Sastri birth chart 10th house.and Apj abdul Kalam 5th house and 6th house.i have 1ques can I get Fame ???

TMR

No, not at all. Your chart has no similarities to the two examples you have quoted. If you wish to have a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid Services.

Tushar

Mr sashtri cancer assendent 10th house sun Mercury Venus .sm my chart.
      And Apj Abdul Kalam cancer assendent moon in scropio 5th house and 7’8 Lord Saturn sitting 6th house .sm to my planet possition .that’s why I told you.similarity .thanks

JVS Rao

Mr.Tushar
      Your lagna is cancer. Its sub lord is Rahu in Aquarius. Saturn is in 6th in the star of Venus (4th and 11th lord)in 10th along with (3rd and 12th lord) Mercury.Sun lord of 2nd in 9th. Rahu as an agent of Saturn get significations of 10th. You will definitely get fame.
      Rahu being a Node acts as an agent of Saturn and signifies 8th house(house of accidental events, disappointments etc)also. Luckily your 8th cusp sub lord Jupiter is signifying 10th and 11th. Hence it is good. You will gain reputation and sudden legacies also in this bhukti within 23-07-2020.
      This is as per KP analysis.

Tushar

Thanks mr Raw.i am hungry off fame,and go to national lable

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Very popular principle of astrology is that when planets are in 10th house,
      they will become popular at any time in their life.
      It is a thumb rule.So,you will become popular.
      [email protected]

Tushar

Thanks K,U Rao.
      My if I go politics,I think Bharatiya Janata Party is suitable for me.because 11th house Jupiter aspects 5th house making spiritual.12th house mars give energy for debate.is it correct view??sechular party not suitable for me.please explain

TMR

None of your arguments are applicable to astrology. To get fame in life your 10th house should be ultra powerful which in your case it is not even an average strength. You can join any party and nobody will care about you even a little.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Fame’ is closed to new replies.