Family problem

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Vanitha

Sir,
      I am Vanitha,having three son of marriage age…But there are lot of problems in family as my first son is in love with some girl of other caste..But our family is very orthodox and if he gets married to that girl I am afraid that other two boys life get affected…I am very worried about his life..Please tell me whether he will marry the girl of our choice or his choice…I am really in a confusion..
      His details:
      Dob: 27/09/1990
      Tob: 10:30am
      Place: Vellore,Tamil Nadu

• #30611 Reply
      TMR

Your problems are ill founded. There is only one caste, a human being. In olden days, the caste system came into existence for allocation of appropriate jobs. Today anyone can do any job. In fact Dalits have the maximum preference in everything. So you should consider your son as a brilliant one who is willing to marry inter caste and such practices should be encouraged. When in nude, every man and woman look alike and you cannot differentiate their caste(there are exceptions man made!). All of us breathe, eat food and sleep alike. The inner mechanism of all living beings are alike. When you want blood for transfusion, do you reject a Dalit’s blood?

• #30650 Reply
      Manoj

Hi Sir,
      I m facing lots of finacial and family issues from last 5 years. I lost my properties and no income from business, as I lost agency yoo.There is lot of debt on me.My house,shop everything is on mortgage. I have 24 year daughter, 30 years son both are unmarried.I m very much worried.My moon sign is Leo and coming solar eclipse will have significant effect on this sign.I want to know when will know when things will turn good and m working hard to start doing new work.Also I have pitru dosh, sarp dosh for which i did pooja in Nashik last month.I m worried about my family.Please suggest me some remedies.My birth details:
      Manoj
      30 November 1961, 11:32 AM ,
      Place chandrapur, maharashtra.

• #30656 Reply
      K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello Mr Manoj,
      It appears that you already know the minus points of your horsocope.
      Simple remedies will not help much.
      You have to do penance for one or two years.
      Please read in google–kumrao99 penance method remedy.
      1.Observe fasting for one day in a week.
      You can eat uncooked vegetables on that day.
      2.Daily you should have two baths with cold water.
      One out of two baths,should be before sunrise.
      3.Feed birds and animals.
      4.Daily do 10 Anga pradakshinams.If you dont know
      the meaning,ask the meaning from any priest in temple.
      5.PUrchase a celliphone sheet paper red colour for rs10.
      Make it four pieces.
      You stand before Sun and close your eyes.Place that
      piece of red celliphone paper on your face daily 3mins.
      YOu have to close your eyes.
      Red rays of Sunlight removes so many sins.
      [email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #30650 in Family problem
Your information:

Cancel