Family Problem please help..!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Meenakshi

Dear Sir,

well…!

we have a joint family and my husband elder brother always like to do verbal fights with my husband. my mother&father in-laws are very good and supportive but my bother in-law and his family always like to fight and made false allegations.

my husband is calm and truthful but he can’t tolerate the bad behaviour by his brother, both of us are very disturbed and i am also pregnant and doc say do not take any stress and tension be happy..hmm..

Family atmosphere is becoming very bad, me and my husband don’t want to leave the parents and home, we are taking this like an exam, but we are very disturbed, feeling lonely and we know GOD is always with us.

Please check the Birth-chart and the problems.

ॐ नमः शिवाय

My husband DOB:

a) Date of Birth :- 27 January 1979
      b) Time of Birth :- 18:02 PM
      c) Place of Birth:- Delhi, INDIA

———————————————

My Brother-in-Law DOB:

a) Date of Birth :- 30 September 1976
      b) Time of Birth :- 00:30 AM
      c) Place of Birth:- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA

thanks and regards

Meenakshi

• #5798 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all looking at the horoscope of your husband it is there that he and his brother will have lot of difference in their nature and also will always have difference of opinions. However having said that it will be in your husbands benefit to have cordial relationship with his brother. Do not leave the family and home , but resolve all issues with the help of elders. I can give you a good Raksha Mantra, this is Hanuman Raksha Mantra which will help your Husband from problems that could be there from his brother.

The Hanuman Shabar Mantra is as given below

Om Namaha Vajra ka Kotha |
      Jisme Pind Hamaaro Petha |
      Ishwar Kunji |
      Brahma ka Taala |
      Mere Aathon Dhaam ka Yati Hanumant Rakhwaala ||

ॐ नमः वज्र का कोठा । जिसमे पिण्ड हमारो पेठा । ईश्वर कुंजी । ब्रह्मा का ताला । मेरे आठो धाम का यति हनुमंत रखवाला ||

Siddhi of this Mantra needs to be done first. It can be done by reciting the Mantra 1008 times on a Shukal Paksha Tuesday at home, even better if done in a temple in front of Idol of Hanumaan Ji.

After the Mantra Siddhi is done you can recite this mantra 3 or 11 times daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5827 Reply
      Meenakshi

thank you Navneet ji for giving us your valuable time.

well one thing, you have written “However having said that it will be in your husbands benefit to have cordial relationship with his brother. Do not leave the family and home”

is something wrong or negative thing in my husband chart? or the time and days are not good.?

thank you so much.

Regards
      Meenakshi

• #5830 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sometimes in life it is important to evaluate things differently and if one is aggressive does not mean that you also need to be respond in the same manner. I mean he needs to be diplomatic and cautious at the same time to make sure that things in larger interest do not go against him.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5831 Reply
      Meenakshi

Thank you Navneet ji, well…Agree with you. hope everything will be fine.

ॐ नमः शिवाय

Regards
      Meenakshi

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5798 in Family Problem please help..!
Your information:

Cancel