fear of death

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ShreyKumar

I have a constant anxiety and fear of death as I was told by a jyotish that I have a bad kundali.
      please someone from astrology fraternity help me. I am currently job less and also searching for a job I feel low all the time.
      my DOB 28/05/1993
      time 00:02 GOA india

TMR

Where r u at the moment? In Goa or somewhere else. Give the place now you are living in. What you are feeling is possibly due to excessive use of Ganja or similar product.

ShreyKumar

sir,i don’t do drugs at all… I am in goa.
      I am an engineering graduate searching for a job. please asses my kundali
      thank you

TMR

What is your question? Are you afraid of Death? Yes we all are afraid of death. You will never be afraid of death if you read through Srimad Maha Bhagavatham at least once in life. Astrological evaluations of your horoscope guarantees that you will be dead as all of us are at unexpected times of our life.

ShreyKumar

please clear one query sir….does is indicate akaal mrutyu or alp aayu in kundali as I was told this by a pandit.

TMR

There is nothing like akaal mrutyu or alpaayu in life. In fact we die everyday when we are asleep. And when you wake up it is another birth. And the ultimate death is also something similar, the only thing is when you wake up after death, you will have a different body. Your life is an assignment from God in his efforts of sustenance of this universe and He assigns a job to you on completion of which you are called back and the next assignment will be waiting for you. He provides all the tools and the environment for you to carry out His assignments and you will also be taught how to carry out his assignment.

Listening to wayside astrologers for an educated person like you shows that you are a lazy bum and you do not recognize nor realise the nature in the form of God. You must improve you spiritual knowledge and all your fears will vanish into thin air.

When the assignment is given to you, if it takes a long time to complete, you will have a later death and if the assignment is a shorter one, you will have an early death. After all we live on an average only 33 cosmic seconds in our 75 or so earthly years.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘fear of death’ is closed to new replies.