LOOKING FOR ASTROLOGY GUIDANCE ----- CLICK HERE FOR FREE ASTROLOGY HELP

Feeling as nothing left in my marrige relationship.

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Feeling as nothing left in my marrige relationship.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rajeshwari 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rajeshwari

Hi my dob is 30th Dec 1980 new Delhi , and my husband’s dob is 3rd may 1974 chamoli,utrakhand.my issue is that I am feeling now a days completely black out in my marriage life.he is very very ambitious and doesn’t know how to express his feelings and balance his work life and family life. Not a bad person.till kids are not ready to understand I would not take any step and ruin there childhood. I dont know I am very confused. I need guidance how my life would be and at any point I will be free from all this.

#18992 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You have not given your time of birth without which your horoscope could ever be evaluated.

#18994 Reply

Rajeshwari

My dob 30 Dec 1980 place of birth New Delhi time of birth 5:15 am , my husband’s dob is 3rd may 1974 place of birth karan prayag, chamoli , uttrakhand time of birth 1:55 am
    Thanks and regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Feeling as nothing left in my marrige relationship.
Your information: