Feeling Instability in life.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mohit kumar

I feel disturbed and unable to sleep at night properly I get angry and unable to focus in my work and relationship with family member are disturbing everyday please tell the reason and how to overcome this. Date of birth 17.11.1987 time 7.29 pm Birth place -Dhanbad.

• #31764 Reply
      TMR

Your Sun, Mercury and Venus are very weak in your horoscope and therefore the 3rd, 5th and 12th houses are very weak and your problems are due to these. You can do suitable spiritual remedies like reciting praises of God and yoga and follow a disciplined life when the above problems will be mollified. Read my blog for finer details.

• #31773 Reply
      Deepak

You have a very solid horoscope for professional success and wealth. All your benefic planets are conjunct malefic planets showing a restless and tendency to over-think. You are under Mahadasha of Rahu (since 2000) which is excellent for career and currently under antradasha of Moon from 12/4/2016 to 12/10/2017 which is average period + moon being sensitive planet easily disturbs mental peace.

Rahu-Mars period from 12/10/2017 to 30/10/2018 will be great for you physically, mentally and success wise as Mars is 11th lord placed in 5th house in its own nakshatra with Ketu as sublord.

Chanting hanuman Chalisa or rahu beej mantra as meditative way will help you stay calm and move forward.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #32728 Reply
      Mohit

What about my next mahadasha because in entire rahu mahadasha I passes through severe mental torture still one year left.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #32728 in Feeling Instability in life.
Your information:

Cancel