finance

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      sunanda

hello, sir please tell me about my financial condition and health. how will be my future financial condition and when will it improve?
      dob-1stnov,1991 tob-12.30 pm, place-Barasat, West Bengal.

• #10198 Reply
      Ramachandran

The question is are you now happy in your life. Why are you so bothered about financial condition. Money cannot bring you happiness. Do you think so? The richest men in this world are mostly unhappy. So pray for being happy in life. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #10201 Reply
      sunanda

I am so much depressed as I am going through financial crisis. Trying hard for a govt job but till no success, feeling hopless. When will I have a stable financial condition?

• #10202 Reply
      TMR

The depression is due to a weak moon in your horoscope. You lack self confidence since your first, fourth and seventh houses are weak. There will be ample respite by 2018. Till then recite Narayanakavacham daily 3 or 4 times without fail. There are no other shortcuts for relief.

• #10213 Reply
      sunanda

Will I have to face such funancial problems throughout my life sir? Can I ever earn enough money to lead a comfortable life and look after my mother. Will this situation ever change and where can I find Narayanakavacham mantra?

• #10215 Reply
      Ramachandran

You can download Narayanakavacham from the internet. You will not be that well off till 2018 and thereafter there will be improvement in your finances.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10202 in finance
Your information:

Cancel