Finance

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shrad

Sir, I am a house wife (since 2008) facing financial crisis. I do not have previlage to go outside and work. I have a fair knowledge about stock trading and would like to start with small capital amount to fulfil my needs and also having dream of charity work for the needy people. Please look into my chart and guide me : Will I be successful in this stock trading ? How about my financial situation now onwards.

DOB – 23/07/1977
      Time – 7.30 AM. Place- Shimoga, Karnataka

Thanks in adavace to the AstrologyMag Team

• #26312 Reply
      Shrad

Thank you TMR sir. Even though I am potential (i am science graduate) to earn money to go outside and work but, I can not make it to due to my family responsibility.I do not want to depend on my family for my financial need. Is my horoscope weak or on an average with money matter. Will I be happy in future ? Or only adjustments and compromises through out my life ?

• #26317 Reply
      TMR

You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid Consultation for a full scientific evaluation of your horoscope if you are not happy enough with my answer to your question which is missing from this topic now.

• #26318 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope Mars rules the 5th house which is the house of speculation. Mars is posited in the 11th house of gains with Venus the lord of 11th house. Both Mars and Venus in the 11th house do promise you gains. However your Shani Mahadasha is going on and also your Shani Dhaiyya is going on from 26 January 2017. Therefore it is very important for you not to take unnecessary risks when it comes to finances. If you speculate do so after making proper research and invest only in quality stocks. This is not the best period to take unnecessary risks. However your chart does indicate gains, provided you play safe.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26312 in Finance
Your information:

Cancel