Finance and Career

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sherona

Sir,

Please help me. I have too much financial problem. Every year it is the same. No change. Getting worse. I have a good job/career but I would also like to advance to Supervisory/Management level. I cannot study further due to my financial problems.

Date of Birth: 29/05/1980

Place: Newcastle, South Africa

* not sure of time but around 10am.

• #20093 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are in the period of Shani Sade satti. Shani or Saturn Sade satti is the Transit of Saturn over your Natal Moon or the Moon at Birth time. As per your horoscope Your Moon sign is Scorpio. Presently Saturn in transit is moving through Scorpio and will enter Sagittarius on 26th January 2017.

The Sade Satti period is always a difficult period in terms of health, finances and it can bring depression and negativity. It is very important that you strengthen your moon. Moon incidentally in Scorpio is debilitated. Therefore you have two issues disturbing you one is Moon debilitation and second is Shani Sade satti. Its effects are enhances due to Moons debilitation.

Doing the remedies given below are strongly recommended.

1. Recite Mantra “Om Namaha Shivaye” as much as possible

2. Keep fast on Mondays

3. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

Im sure you doing these simple remedies will remove the negative effects of cosmic energy that is halting your progress in life and give you good opportunities and happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Finance and Career
Your information: