finance

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      sohini

Hello, Want to know how will be financial condition and When will I get a job? Also please tell me When will I get married and how will be my married life, I have a bf..can I have love marriage?
      dob-25/08/1991 tob-11.35pm, place-Barasat,Wb

• #9788 Reply
      TMR

Your 4th, 7th and 12th houses are a bit weak. All other houses are quite ok. Your financial condition in life will be above average with a potency of 59%. Only problem is you have a tendency to have a lot of wasteful expenditure and you therefore will always have a feeling that you are not having adequate money for all your lavish habits which will lead to mental unhappiness.

Your marital happiness has a potency of 42% which is just above average. Nothing to be of much accolade.

Read my blog and you will get a better insight into astrology.

• #9789 Reply
      sohini

When will I get married? and will it be a love marriage? and is there any chances of divorce in my chart? and will my husband be rich and successful??

• #9790 Reply
      TMR

You will not be very rich in marital bliss with a 42% potency for your 7th house. Whether your husband will be rich and successful will totally depend on his horoscope and cannot be commented upon looking at your horoscope. My advice is not to be in too much of a hurry for getting married. It will be better to wait till you find the right husband with an excellent matching horoscope. Read my article “Marriage Failures – How astrology can help”

• #9792 Reply
      sohini

thank you for your reply..But I love someone, will I have love marriage

• #9793 Reply
      sohini

And as yo said before, do I have 59% bliss on finance..is that good?? can I be rich and lead a lavish lifestyle?

• #9794 Reply
      TMR

Love is nothing but premature infatuation which need not necessarily end in marriage. Marriages are made in Heaven. Anyway astrology cannot tell you whether you will marry any particular person. There are no algorithms for that.

• #9795 Reply
      TMR

59% potency is quite good, but you may waste it on extravagance. Beware of that.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9788 in finance
Your information:

Cancel