financial and health problems

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ajay

Hello,

I have been having problems with my health and business (job). When will it get better? My business only gets us by for our expenses, their is no saving. Pleases help me.

Time of Birth: 10:58 pm
      Place of Birth: Ludhiana, Punjab, India
      Date of Birth: April 23, 1961

• #6380 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Moon and sub period of Mercury which is not good in your horoscope. Moon is the 8th lord and weak in your horoscope. Jupiter which is your lagan lord is posited in the 8th house in Gochar / transit these days. Doing the remedies will certainly help. The period till April 2016 is challenging however respite will be there after September 2015.

1. Keep Fast on Mondays.
      2. Give fodder to the Cow for consecutive 16 weeks

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6381 Reply
      Ann

Hi Navneet sir
      My husband is in an affair with other girl. Will he leave her or will he marry her? I don’t know what will occur. Having problems.
      His DOB is 9 july 1961. Time 2:20am and Lahore Pakistan.

• #6382 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Ann,

I need your birth details as well to match your compatibility.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6384 Reply
      Ann

My DOB is 26 oct 1966. Place jhang Pakistan. I don’t have my exact birth time. It was early morning.

• #6385 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

This is certainly not a good period for your relationship and the more you dig the more the filth will emerge. Your husband is have debilitated Venus conjoined with Rahu in the 5th house. It is likely that the natives looses his path and mental balance and gets attracted to outsiders which he may consider close. It is more of a temporary attraction and certainly not a permanent once. Once this affliction in the 5th house is over, the native gets automatically persuaded to leave the wrong path and think correctly.

You should do the following remedies.

1. Feed roti / grains etc to the birds daily
      2. DO not touch any arguments or controversies for next 43 days.
      3. Put singar, Bindi etc daily.

Doing these remedies will truly help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6386 Reply
      Ann

Thank u Navneet sir but for how much more time u think this period will continue? He is almost ready to marry her. Are there chances of second marriage in his chart?

• #6394 Reply
      TMR

Dear Ann,

Astrology is totally based on your birth details which include date, time and place of birth. Without these accurate parameters, astrology is useless.

If you have a specific question, and the above details are not available, you can make use of Horary astrology. Read my article on the subject on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in and follow the procedures given therein to get an answer to a specific question.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6385 in financial and health problems
Your information:

Cancel