Financial position, marriage, and pet

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Thanks for your prompt replies to my previous post sir. I really very appreciate. Thank you.

Sorry, I missed to include my birth details yesterday. My birth details are:
      Date: 10th March 1981
      Time: 9:10 PM
      Place: Delhi

Actually, I wanted to know:
      1. How would be my financial position in life? If there are problems (that actually are there) then what should be the remedies and I could earn and save.
      2. How would be my matrimonial life?
      I never have any intention to keep birds in cage. Those were gifted to me, and in a month they laid eggs, so I am waiting for them to get older and I will set them free.
      About dog I was thinking of adoption from such organizations if it is required, as someone told me that my ketu is not good so it would be better if I adopt “black and white” or “Black” dog. Please advice if it would be fine sir.

• #23506 Reply
      TMR

You are following superstitions prevalent among roadside astrologers. If you really want a scientific evaluation of your horoscope do come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #23511 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Your lagna is kanya.
      For kanya lagna,Sukra is very important planet.
      It is in 6th house.It is very bad for your finances.
      You have to do penance for 2years.
      YOu need not keep a dog as pet.
      All dogs are equal.You need not choose black dogs only.
      YOu can feed number of dogs.
      They will follow you when you go to street.

So,you can choose other animals.
      YOu can also feed birds.
      To please Sani,you can give black gingelly
      seeds to black people.
      See the article in google-
      kumrao99 penance method.
      [email protected]

• #23524 Reply
      Anonymous

Dear Mr. Rao, Thanks a lot for giving time in reading my post and your time. May be I am mistaken, but my horoscope has Tula lagna (it has 7 in lagna: 1st house). So, I would really appreciate if you could please recreate / re-check it accordingly. The time of birth is 21:10 (09:10 PM) Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23506 in Financial position, marriage, and pet
Your information:

Cancel