Financial Problem

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      pantangi

Dear Sir,
      I have incurred huge loss in business. i have debt to the tune of Rupees two crores. please let me know, when the financial situation will improve. I am doing business with 3 partners.
      regards,
      thanks

• #14153 Reply
      pantangi

My dob is 9-aug-1970 4:45 PM, Bidar, Karnataka
      Thanks

• #14193 Reply
      pantangi

Dear Sir,

please let me know, when the financial situation will improve.
      My dob is 9-aug-1970 4:45 PM, Bidar, Karnataka
      Thanks & Regards

• #14196 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that 11th house Lord Venus, which is the prime house of professional gains is debilitated in the 10th house or the house of profession. Saturn which is the lord of the 2nd house that is the house of wealth, is debilitated in the 5th house.

You will not get things easily in life, there will be lot of hard work and only then you will get results. The good thing in your horoscope is that Venus which is debilitated in the 10th house is exalted in the Navamsha chart, what that means is that you will start small and gradually you will grow in life.

Doing the Shani remedies and Venus remedies will help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14200 Reply
      pantangi

when will i clear the huge debts incurred by me.
      thanks & regards

• #14204 Reply
      pantangi

Whether i will continue in the same business or there will be change in business. Which business/career will suit me.

thanks & regards

• #14237 Reply
      pantangi

Dear Sir,
      When will i clear the huge debts incurred by me. Whether i will continue in the same business or there will be change in business. Which business/career will suit me.

thanks & regards

• #14251 Reply
      pantangi

Dear Sir,
      Happy New Year.
      When will i clear the huge debts incurred by me. Whether i will continue in the same business or there will be change in business. Which business/career will suit me.
      thanks & regards

• #14339 Reply
      BHUPESH KUMAR

I have incurred huge loss in business and investment. please let me know, when the financial situation will improve. Should I continue the same business and please tell me my future financial problems. DOB is 05/02/1978 Place is Bhopal in M.P. state in India and the time of birth is 10:00 a.m. in the morning.

• #14341 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all you are in the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Jupiter, which is not a good period. Secondly you have entered the period of Shani Sade Satti in November 2014. You have not stated what business you do.

However you should do the remedies given below and you will benefit.

1. Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

2. Shani Puja every Saturdays

3. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

4. Put Kesar Tilak on Thursdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14237 in Financial Problem
Your information:

Cancel