For my daughters marriage….

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      A.J

Namastey guruji,

Is this the right time to start searching groom for my daughter?
      Sir she will soon,hopefully, start her post graduation and i think its time now, she can get married and study too, Can you please help me?
      I want to know about her marriage life, will it be good?
      when will she get married ?

what will my son in law be by profession and how by finance? Pl tell something about him,if possible.

Will marriage take place through help of relatives and friends?

Is there a possibility of knowing each other before hand?

her details: 26 october 1991. 5.05 am Kanpur,UP

please answer. thank you.

• #12013 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She is passing through the mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Saturn. The antardasha of Mercury will start in 28 Oct 2015. Absolutely marriage chances are there going forward. Jupiter rules the 7th house, which is the prime house of marriage. Jupiter is posited in the 12th house which is not good. Saturn in the 5th house aspects 7th house can delay or create obstacles in marriage. Saturn may make her resist marriage in the period going. However although her married life is good, doing horoscope matching is important for marital happiness. Chances of her having someone in mind are very much there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12017 Reply
      AJ

Shukriya sir.
      My daughter follows ur saying very much.
      Chances of having someone in mind?
      Her mother knows I hope about this.
      Is marriage possible with that guy?
      Also can u tell is that boy good for her?
      We are open minded. I don’t mind it. I just wish for her hapines only.
      When Is marriage possible ? She is very very choosy sir. That’s y I need your help. What to do and how to make marriage soon?

• #12020 Reply
      AJ

Shukriya sir.
      My daughter follows ur saying very much.
      Chances of having someone in mind?
      Her mother knows I hope about this.
      Is marriage possible with that guy? I will confirm about this from wife and will tell you about this.
      Also can u predict is that boy good for her?
      We are open minded. I don’t mind it. I just wish for her hapines only.
      When Is her marriage possible ? She is very very choosy sir. That’s y I need your help. What to do and how to make marriage soon?

• #12021 Reply
      AJ

another thing guruji please explain this also ” although her married life is good, doing horoscope matching is important for marital happiness ” sir if married life is good then does not marital happiness comes under this? just asking.
      We follow kundli very much. And after your saying will definetly mak sure about this. But still want to understnad what does that mean?

Thanks for help.
      AJ

• #12024 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage is an institution that is dependent upon two people to work smoothly. Individually she has a good chart , but horoscope matching is important to check and see if the other chart also provides strength to the relationship. It is like simple arithmetic

1 + 1 = 2

1 – 1 = 0

if both charts are good then they lead to happiness on all the fronts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12027 Reply
      AJ

When Is her marriage possible ? She is very very choosy sir. That’s y I need your help. What to do and how to make marriage soon? I mean in coming period ur talking about.
      What remedy to do any pooja,stone etc?
      Please give some info about my son in law, his financial condition, education wise..if possible.
      Thanks for ur time.
      Good day.
      A.J.

• #12030 Reply
      AJ

When Is her marriage possible ? She is very very choosy sir. That’s y I need your help. What to do and how to make marriage soon? I mean in coming period ur talking about.
      What remedy to do any pooja,stone etc?
      Please give some info about my son in law, his financial condition, education wise..if possible.
      Thanks for ur time.
      Good day.
      A.J.

• #12041 Reply
      AJ

Hello sir.
      Please respond.
      Thank you
      AJ

• #12042 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Possibility of marriage is after June 2016, more chances in 2017. She has to be choosy as she is Virgo rising, such people go in details a lot and look for a reason for everything. She should do Brihaspathi mantra Jaap and also can keep fast on Thursdays.

The Mantra to recite is “Om Brim Brihaspathi Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12044 Reply
      AJ

Thanks again.
      Yes you are right. By the way I’m Virgo too.
      1. Sir can u pls explain how her chart is good because the written kundli I have says 7th lord in 12 so not good. Is it good as bhagya lord also associated with 7th? Pleas explain if possible.

2. Is marriage of her choice possible?

• #12063 Reply
      AJ Kanpur

Sir few things left here…….

• #12067 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

When a 7th lord goes into 12th house, it primarily means, the partner whose health issues can be there, therefore his kundali needs to be checked on that front. Jupiter is the planet of wealth and it indicates loss of wealth, therefore to check if financially there is going to be stability. In her chart Jupiter is conjoined with 9th lord , which is for travelling and in 12th house and Rahu in the 4th house indicates chances of foreign settlement or can be for some while. Possibility from her chart is there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12069 Reply
      AJ Kanpur

Sir I mean to ask how her chart show good married life as you mentioned in ur first reply?
      and chances what are there ? I can’t understand?
      And marriage of her chocie possible?

• #12072 Reply
      AJ

Sir I mean to ask how her chart show good married life? as you mentioned in ur first reply?
      and chances for her choice marriage are there ?
      Does it not indicate financial condition good of her spouse as her Jupiter is vargottam also ? thus strong.

• #12082 Reply
      AJ

Good morning sir.
      Pl reply.

• #12087 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Good married life for her as you pointed out because Jupiter is Vargottam. Therefore when a planet is Vargottam it does indicate strength. So from her point of view the 7th house is strong , however as 7th lord is in 6th position from itself, is not good. 6th lord of diseases and loans etc , therefore need to match properly to make sure that the other horoscope, i mean the boys horoscope is not weak on these two fronts.

I hope it is clear now.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12042 in For my daughters marriage….
Your information:

Cancel