for my son,about his married life with a girl

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      darshana

Navneet khannaji,

namaste.my son likes a girl for marriage.My son named BHARGAV,His date of birth is 05/01/1992,his birth place is RAJULA (DIST: AMRELI,STATE:GUJARAT),HIS TIME OF BIRTH IS 7:40 PM.
      Name of the girl is MANSI.Her date of birth is 11/05/1992 .Her time of birth is 2:10 am and her place of birth is PORBANDAR (STATE: GUJARAT).
      In horoscope matching it is not advised for marriage.But my son wants to marry the girl.Can you tell about marriage life of my son and the girl ? We should give permission to their marriage ?

• #18762 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you can come for a scientific horoscope compatibility check which will make it clear to you whether you should permit the marriage using Paid consultation.

• #18763 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Guna milan Horoscope matching score is 8.5 which is less than 18 that is required for marriage. There is Nadi and Bhakoot dosha which are never good in a relationship. However marriage can be considered if the Nadi and Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled. You need to check for these cancellations. If they get cancelled then the score of Nadi and Bhakoot can be added in the overall Guna milan score and marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18869 Reply
      Query for Rishi Rahulji

When i ll meet my soulmate ,how my married life will be, when i ll get married?

Will i have happy time in 2017,2018 as i had difficult phase in last few years i had really tough time from last 16 years SUFFERING STRESS IN ALL DIRECTION OF LIFE. when suffering ends and happy period starts?

28feb 1985 7.24pm Varanasi female

• #18894 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Your life is swayed by feelings of romance & passion.

Your darakarak Rahu in the 8th; & Ul affected by sani chandra is the problem; you feel cheated in relationships.

Majorly you life is disorganised.

RishiRahul

• #18945 Reply

Thanks Rishirahulji for ur answer can u pls tell when my life gets in order

• #18964 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Feb – July 2016 gave fresh inroads in personal life, might materialise better by mid Dec 2016……..some hints only

For Paid analysis please visit the link below.
      Unfailing & precise accuracy is attained when astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively; which is only for paid consultation.

I do not/am not able to drill down to the bare specifics of each case even in the forum, rather give solutions, as I use palmistry, numerology and astrology collectively involving few hours to come to the perfect answer.

RishiRahul

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18869 in for my son,about his married life with a girl
Your information:

Cancel