Foreign Settlement through Marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nazmeen

Hello

My name is nazmeen. I would be grateful if anyone who has any knowledge in astrology can help me with my question on spouse.
      I want to know if my chart show any indication about settling abroad with a foreign spouse or will i be with a native spouse same caste?

My details are as follows:
      Date of birth: 3 April 1982
      Time birth: 05:20 AM
      City: Port Louis

I hope you will answer my question on this matter. I tried to study my charts but i am not sure about my analysis…so if anyone can help with my charts analysis

Wish you a good day

• #1428 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your 7th house of marriage is badly afflicted as Mars and Saturn are are positioned there . Mercury the lord of 7th house is debilitated. Sun aspects the 7th house. Chances of seperation are very much indicated in your horoscope. Matching of the horoscope will be very strongly suggested to attain marital bliss and happiness. Do not marry on with the intention of going abroad.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1431 Reply
      Nazmeen

Hello Sir

Nice to hear from you. Do you know any remedy on how to avoid the separation? Is there anything can be done?

Nazmeen

• #1432 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Do the marriage matching properly to ensure long lasting relationship. If your horoscope shows seperation your spouse horoscope should promise long, happy and healthy relationship to balance the weakness that is there in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Foreign Settlement through Marriage
Your information: