Foreign Travel & Residence

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Surjeet Singh

Dear Navneet ji,

I want to know about the foreign travel & settlement in my coming Guru mahadasha & what will be the favorable time.

I shall be thankful.

Surjeet Singh
      DOB – 19-01-1979
      TOB – 04:15 AM
      POB – Tohana, Haryana

• #9280 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Venus the 12th lord is in the lagan therefore you will certainly make visit abroad and as expenses overseas are indicated. Jupiter is exalted in the 9th house and is likely to give you distant journeys in the Jupiter Mahadasha that starts in November 2015. Settlement however will not be easy., you have Rahu and Shani in the 10th house will give many problems in career settlement. You will do many things and chances of success are not strong. Your 10th house is ruled by Sun and Saturn in Sun rashi is not good.

In your horoscope you have Mars as the Lagan lord and although Mars is exalted in the 3rd house . It is combust as it is close to the Sun. Lagan lord being combust is not good and therefore you should wear Red Corel in silver on your right hand ring finger on Tuesday morning. As Mars and Sun are conjoined I would not suggest that you strengthen Sun , but it is the 10th house lord , therefore it puja is recommended. If you strengthen Sun it will harm Mars which is your lagan lord. Therefore you should do Surya Mantra Jaap as Given below

Recite Mantra ” Om Gruni Suryaaya Namaha ” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9285 Reply
      Surjeet Singh

Thanks Navneet ji.. God bless you with devine knowledge and you continue your helping people to improve their life..

Surjeet Singh

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9285 in Foreign Travel & Residence
Your information:

Cancel