Friendships and relationships and career struggles

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Nico

DOB : 20/09/1986
      Time: 05:25 p.m.
      Place: Greece

Hello,the main case is i struggle much to approach some friends and make a relationship,for almost 10 years im facing loneliness,insecurities and failed to finish my studies several times cause of continuously dissapointment results.There is impasse and i want to tell me,if you see any improvement to any of the above areas in the near future through my chart.

Thnx in advanced for your reading this.

• #22295 Reply
      TMR

You well know your problems and it is up to you to rectify yourselves. Be courageous and you always force to think you are better than him/her and treat them as yourself being a superior person. You may find it difficult to start, but by constantly reminding you of your weakness, always be bold and dash forward and you will soon gain confidence in yourselves. There is nothing impasse in life. Your horoscope is quite a good one.

• #22301 Reply
      Nico

I don’t see the goods of my horoscope into reality sir TMR,struggle so many years and could not find solutions.I feel like bad luck or bad karma.

• #22303 Reply
      TMR

Possibly your time of birth could be inaccurate. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #22324 Reply
      Nico

I checked birth time and is correct,maybe vedic reading is a bit different in meanings from other astrology types cause someone else who read my natal chart read for friendships:

“I am seeing that your 11house(moon in aries) rules in the 8th (house, house of death, and transformation, partner’s money)…. this mean a strong dependency to others, abandonment from friends, death of friendships in general… You tend to have high expectations from others, also you tend to project the need of unconditional love from friends and partnerships. The moon is in aries, friends tend to disappear very abruptly”

• #22326 Reply
      TMR

Vedic Astrology is quite different from other schools of thought primarily because of varying definitions of different faculties in life. For example Vedic Astrology advocate one wife system for a man while the western system believes in enjoying sex with as many people as one can. Similarly Vedic system does not give that much of importance to money in life, in other words materialistic pleasures are secondary to spiritual happiness. Do read my article “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22303 in Friendships and relationships and career struggles
Your information:

Cancel