future

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      fabiana

Hi,My name is Fabiana,I was born in october 19th,1987 in Santo André,Brazil, time 10:30 pm,I’m female,
      I would like to know in this year(2016)about love, if my future husband will appear for me in this year?
      thank you so much

• #14744 Reply
      fabiana

Hi,My name is Fabiana,I was born in october 19th,1987 in Santo André,Brazil, time 10:30 pm,I’m female,
      I would like to know in this year(2016)about love, if my future husband will appear for me in this year?
      Can you see about my future love if he is foreign, what’s his profession?
      if he has a good financial life?

thank you so much

• #14764 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope you like to bring natural brightness into your love life. A good talk and communication means a lot to you. The only matter of concern is that your intelligence and intellect is very high and not many would be able to match up to it.

You are truly romantic but do not let being overtaken by your emotions. You know every well where you need to draw the line. This is something unique about you that you look at both sides before you make any decisions.

With Jupiter in retrograde , things will be back and forth in your life this time. One one front you may feel to leave everything that is not in sync with you and move ahead. On the other side you may think differently and want to make things work from the relationship front. As a matter of fact you can be quite generous to one you one and generally do not allow small things to disturb your mind.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14765 Reply
      pt

Name prashant (Male)
      3:25 AM
      Delhi
      sir
      im working on contract basis with low salary. i want to ask when i get good job with good salary. how will be my future income

• #14766 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

This contract is with the Govt or private.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14768 Reply
      pt

Govt.

• #14769 Reply
      pt

Name prashant (Male)
      Delhi
      sir
      im working on contract basis in Govt. company with low salary. i want to ask when i get good job with good salary. how will be my future income

• #14783 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should talk to the company where you are presently and see you can get permanent. That would be the best for you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14790 Reply
      pp

i try so many times for permanent . but they said we cant get permanent or there is no rule etc. what i do please sugguest .

• #14873 Reply
      p

Name prashant (Male)
      Delhi
      sir
      im working on contract basis in Govt. company with low salary. i want to ask when i get good job with good salary. how will be my future income. i try so many times for permanent . but they said we cant get permanent or there is no rule etc. what i do please sugguest .

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14765 in future
Your information:

Cancel