Future Career Outlook

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mohan Vydianathan

DOB: 19/12/1958
      Place: Chennai
      Time: 17:52 p.m.

Dear Navneet Sir,

I never enjoyed reward or recognition in my career. I work so hard but the company never recognizes my talent. Less known people are getting promoted. However, in the last few months, the organization has started to look at me on a positive note and asked me to work on some important projects. If I think of the past, I know they’ll once again take the work from me and reward somebody else. But this time they seem to be positive but I can’t trust them because of the past!

Do you think I stand any chance for further promotion/growth in my career?

Regards,

Mohan V.

• #14104 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your are in the mahadasha of Mars and antardasha of Jupiter since September 2015. Mars is the lord of the 11th house which is the house of gains and Jupiter rules the 10th house, which is the house of profession. I do feel the stars promise recognition and rewards going forward.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14112 Reply
      rachna

pranam Sir

My husband’s dob 12/4/1967
      time 8:40 p.m.
      place allahabad

We are residing in saudi arabia. recently he had to leave his job suddenly. With God grace he got another job in no time. my question is will this new job bring peace,financial stabilty and growth prospects for him. what are the future prospects for our residing out of India continually?
      looking for early response
      thanks and regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14104 in Future Career Outlook
Your information:

Cancel