Future confusion

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Razi

Hello rishi sir
      I want to know about my future. I am involved with a girl for the past 4 years. I am married with kids but I need to know will this relationship I am in continue? Will I be able to marry her?
      9 July 1961
      2:20am. Lahore Pakistan

• #11401 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope you have Rahu and Mars, Mars is the planet for sex in a male chart. It is the energy for sexual enhancement. As Rahu and Mars are conjoined you have a lot of attraction and physically strong for sexual activities. Venus is the female in your chart and is conjoined with Moon, therefore you have strong inclination towards member of the opposite sex. Relationship is there but chances of marriage moving ahead are not strong.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11411 Reply
      Razi

Chances are not strong but what I understand is that chances are that I could marry my girl friend. How much chances are there navneet jee?and what is the future of this relationship

• #11432 Reply
      Razi

Please tell navneet jee. I am very much in love with her

• #11433 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I do not deny that you may not be in love, however marriage chances are not strong.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11435 Reply
      Razi

Can u give a certain percentage of yes or no chance?

• #11437 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Much has going on in your personal life since 2009 onwards.

Whatever relationship began 4 years back (which you mentioned), turned on with more feelings from your side since May to Sept 2014 – Nov 2014.

Further you are seen to plan marriage since July 2015. I wonder if things got more serious from then?

In any case you have a lot of responsibilities to shoulder, since 2001 onwards, and also differently from 2010.

So much for evaluation of my predictions.

RishiRahul
      Astrologer, Numerologist & Palmist

• #11438 Reply
      Razi

Thank u rishi sir. Yes u are right. Things changed from 2009. I know this girlfriend of mine since then. But I am confused as I am married with a wife and kids and I care for them also. Don’t know their reaction when they will get to know of my relationship. That’s y I wanted to know, is there a marriage with my girlfriend in stars for me?

• #11461 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Hello again,

As I had wondered! A younger girl from 2009; and July 2015 things got more serious towards marriage.

I only serious solutions after studying charts with the help of astrology, Palmistry & Numerology, for which you may consult me http://www.rishirahul.com. as things are taken care of from multliple perspectives.

good luck,

RishiRahul

• #11439 Reply
      Razi

My girlfriend is very involved with me. She is a young girl and she wants to get married to me as soon as possible but I have not been able to commit to her so far coz of my kids. July 2015 period which u are saying is actually pressure from my girlfriend’s side for marriage.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11438 in Future confusion
Your information:

Cancel