Future Husband

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Shuba

Dob: 24/12/1998
      Time: 2.53PM
      Place: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Parents planning to get me married at the age of 21. So please tell me how will be my future husband be? Wil he be within my immediate family/relatives or he will be a foreigner?

Pls help explain

• #31270 Reply
      AkashAstro

Shuba,

You are an Aries ascendant and Aquarius moon sign.
      In your horoscope your 7th lord Venus in placed in the ninth of long distance journeys and is aspected my Rahu(foreign).Your 7th cuspal sublord is again Rahu and Rahu is also situated in the 7th house from your moon chart which definitely indicates a foreigner as a spouse or someone from a different caste.

God bless,
      Astrologer Akash

• #31273 Reply
      Shuba

Thank you akash 🙂 . I m in love with my relative, his dob is 16th oct 1988, time: 2.29am 2.29am place: johor baharu malaysia. His ascendant is cancer. Can u please check if we are meant for each other? He is not a foreigner but have some unusual problems

• #31307 Reply
      TMR

He could be a highly short tempered person. His second house is unusually weak and this could be indicative of some thyroid problem.

• #31310 Reply
      Deepak

Shuba,

if time/date of birth are spot on, you have a very good horoscope overall (professionally and personally). You are under Jupiter Mahadasha from 21/9/2010 and Jupiter is excellently placed in 11th (in its own nakshatra with Venus as lord of marriage as sublord). Jupiter is also aspecting 5th house of romance and 7th house of marriage.

Seems like this love affair started in Jup-Sat period (btw 9/11/2012 to 23/5/2015) and there is no break of love affair in this horoscope. Cuspal sublord of 7th house is Moon placed in 11th house of desire fulfillment and extended network/family.

You will get married to person of your choice!! From end Sep 2017, Jupiter moves into your 7th house and you start Jup-Ket period from 28/8/2017 to 4/8/2017 which is decent for marriage. Otherwise VERY HIGH chances of marriage during Jup-Ven period of 4/8/2018 to 4/4/2021.

YOU WILL DO WELL IN LIFE and god bless you!
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31270 in Future Husband
Your information:

Cancel