Future husband

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Maya

Dec 29 1991
      6:29 am
      Toronto, Canada

Hello
      Can u predict how my future husband will be like and when I will get married? Where will I meet him? I am scared that he will be from another religion.

Thank u for any help

• #10843 Reply
      TMR

Your marital bliss is about 45% which can be rated as an average married life. In other words happiness in married life will be around that figure. Chances are you will get married in early 2017. You do not have to be scared about your husband being from another religion as long as he is a man. God has not created any religion and it is us who have invented it without God’s endorsement.

You will be more of a career woman rather than a domesticated wife. You are very intelligent and logical though you have a tendency to overspend.

• #10853 Reply
        Maya

Hello
        Thank u for replying. Is there anyway you can tell me more information about the characteristics of the future spouse.

Thanks for ur valuable time

• #10844 Reply
      Geet

Hello TMR sir
      I was told by u last year that I will get married by June 2015. I didn’t and seems no chances as well. Can u tell me how will be my future husband and will he be known to me or what??? Will it be with the one I want to get married to?
      14 feb 1979. 7:35pm. Lahore Pakistan.

• #10845 Reply
      TMR

Please read my article “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #10846 Reply
      Geet

I have read it. Could u predict something for me??

• #10848 Reply
      TMR

If you have read my articles, you will understand that Astrology is not for predicting events, rather to evaluate your horoscope in mathematical terms and you can infer your level of happiness in matters signified by the houses. Perhaps you should wait for the complete year to pass because you are likely to find a mate in the second half of this year or early next year.

The evaluation will be correct only if your time of birth is correct.

• #10854 Reply
      TMR

What do you mean by characteristics? His vital statistics! Or his name and address and employment details. All these things do not matter if he loves you well and gives you marital bliss galore. Is it not?

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10854 in Future husband
Your information:

Cancel