POB – Chennappara,Idukki,Kerala
      TOB – 4:30 AM

I want to know about my marriage and career

Please help

Thanks

• #19041 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope we see that your lagan is Gemini and Rashi is Virgo. You are born under the Chitra Nakshatra. Your 10th house which is the prime house of Career and profession is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is posited in the lagan making you dedicated, sincere and career oriented person. You are committed to your work and do it with complete sincerity. You rarely shy away from challenges. If you set a goal you put all your efforts. Jupiter, Mercury and Sun in the lagan you enjoy status and respect, therefore you do not like to work under others. Mercury in lagan will make you truly logical and knowledgeable.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19048 Reply
      Priya

Thanks for the details sir.

I would like to know about marriage too. What kind of partner I will get ? How the life will be.?

Thanks

• #19073 Reply
      Priya

Can you please revert Navneet Ji?

• #19090 Reply
      Priya

Can you please check when my marriage is likely to happen ?

• #19094 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your marriage house is not good. Saturn in the 7th house will bring delays and obstacles in your marriage. Ketu in the 3rd house of initiative and efforts aspects the 7th house , which means that your efforts on this front will not bring desired or good results. Marriage period is strong in 2017, therefore you need to put your best efforts to get the desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Future prediction
Your information: