Future Spouse

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rohit

Hello Sir,

It would be a great help if you could please help me in getting answers to all/any questions that follow.

1- nature/ characteristics/ appearance of my future spouse.
      2- her family background & field of profession(if any).
      3- How will be my married life with her in terms of both mental & physical compatibility.
      4- Any landmark years & events that I will attain with her or any landmark events in which we will be a great deal of help to each other??
      5- When am I expected to get married?
      6-will it be an intercaste/ inter-religion marriage?
      7- Place or direction of place from where she will will hail.
      8- When I am expected to first meet her?
      9-will it be an arranged or love marriage?
      10- Faithfulness in today’s world is a challenge. Will she be faithful to me?

2 jan 1990
      2:55 pm
      Moradabad, India
      male

I request you to please have a look at my chart & help me get answers to as many questions as possible.

High Regards

• #8044 Reply
      TMR

In short you would like to have her name and address and monthly salary etc. Is it not? Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for an insight into what is possible using astrology.

• #8046 Reply
      Rohit

No sir,
      its not that.
      I know that its not possible to get the name, address & salary through astrology.
      These are general queries that are asked for astrological answers. The difference is only that I have clubbed them in one place. Moreover, its not mandatory to answer all of them & I would be obliged if you or Navneet sir answer to as many as possible for you.

Thank you
      Regards

• #8048 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have asked many questioned and I suggest that you should take the Paid analysis as it will cover all your questions.

In short I can say that Mars sign Scorpio is in the 7th house which is the prime house for marriage and spouse. Your spouse will be a person who will appreciate equal right and respect in the relationship. She will be hard working person, highy committed to the one she loves. She would be charming, attractive personality and confident person. She will not be a person who can be forced into something she dislikes. She will have her mind and love to do things her way. It will be in her personal as well as professional life. She can be stubborn and dominating at times. She will not be the one who can sit idle. She will always be up to something to keep herself busy. As a wife and as a mother she would be caring and responsible. She will belong to a respectable family. Chances of Intercast marriage are very much there in your horoscope. Marital bliss or success of marriage will totally depend upon proper matching of the horoscope with your partner.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8046 in Future Spouse
Your information:

Cancel