Future

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Geet

Hello sir
      I contacted on this forum earlier too, last year, so far nothing has changed in my life for better. I am just fed up of everything. I make efforts for my goals but I couldn’t succeed. On marriage side too, don’t know if I will ever get married or to the one I want to??? I tried for some change, a short vacation, long distance travel but i was unsuccessful. Can u predict something for me related to my marriage, to whom, long distance travel chances or for life??? Dob is. 14 February 79. Time. 7:34pm. Lahore. Pakistan.
      Please help me.

• #11246 Reply
      Geet

Navneet sir please help. Guide me.

• #11260 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I must have told you that there is lot of affliction on your 7th house which is the reason for problems on the marital front. You have Sun , Mercury and Ketu in the 7th house. It does indicate multiple relationship but no happiness and bliss. Tell me exactly how things are at your end and what all is happening then I will provide you will my detailed answer.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11262 Reply
      Geet

Yes u told me earlier about bad influences on 7th house. I am extremely upset and somewhat fed up of my life. I have been in a relationship for the past 5 years with no chances of marriage with that man so far. Is there a marriage in my life? Will I ever be happy? Or will I commit suicide? It seems like as if my life is all about struggle with no reward. I am tired. I could not survive like this.

• #11263 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Do not bring negative thoughts in your mind. Life is precious and you should live it. Talk to the person and if he is not giving you any commitment then just move ahead. You cannot be sitting on the mercy of other. If he loves you the way you do then he should be addressing your concerns.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11265 Reply
      Geet

It’s even more difficult to move ahead after so many years of an otherwise beautiful relationship. Is there a legal commitment in my life, I mean marriage? His dob is 9july 61. 2:20am. Lahore. If u could kindly see

• #11266 Reply
      Geet

And will my life continue the same way with no better days ahead?

• #11268 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Either you forget about it and enjoy what comes your way. Sometimes it is better to be happy with what you have rather then be in a state of misery in expectation. If you believe that your relationship is good and worth keeping, despite it not having a legal stamp to it. So be it. Marriages which are legal but don’t have the fun, what good are those. Only legally they are husband and wife, but in terms of relationship they could be sleeping in different rooms.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11269 Reply
      Geet

But according to what u are telling me, I am thinking that it means a legal committment is not in my destiny. And my life will continue the same way?

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11269 in Future
Your information:

Cancel