Gemstone is not suiting?

Tagged: 

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
      Mayuri

Sir after wearing white sapphire for around 15- 20 days sir I feel its not suiting me as I am not able to concentrate in my studies. I’m very deviated… Sir is it coz of this stone or some other reason?

26 .10. 1991
      5.05am -5.25 am
      Nagpur

Please reply

• #13982 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir hello 🙂

• #13987 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You cannot concentrate because of the Rahu Mahadasha and Mercury Antardasha that is going on. Mercury is the planet of intelligence. Rahu is the planet of distraction. Doing the Rahu mantra will help.

1. Recite Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #13988 Reply
      Mayuri

Thanku 🙂

I’m doing this mantra everyday…. but no relief…anything else suggested?

• #13990 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Do with in the Evening with a Rudhraksha Mala. It will show you the results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13991 Reply
      Mayuri

Thanks… I do it in the morning with Rudraksha Mala. From now evening. 🙂

Sir I know only you can help me…
      Sir some proposals are coming for my marriage… Things are not at all final but still I’m not OK with them as I desire for someone much better than me in education and obviously financially.. These proposals are OK type… So sir what do you see from my chart.. Will my spouse be better than me in education and finance or average type? 🙁

• #14011 Reply
      Mayuri

sir………

• #14017 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir…..hello…..

• #14022 Reply
      Mayuri

:(:(:(:(:(
      Sir
      :(:(:(

• #14033 Reply
      Mayuri

Is my question unanswerable????

• #14034 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First things I must have told you and that is being a Virgo Native, you will not be satisfied easily. Having said that I can say that your period for marriage has just started and you will have better options coming your way, but do not let things hang indefinitely, see your options and take a decision. As Jupiter rules the 7th house, your husband would be educated and financially comfortable.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14035 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir you soooo much for replying…
      But sir this is not the exact answer.. I still can’t get answer to my question… Please reply directly 🙂

Sir you understand me so well . I’m really someone who can’t be easily satisfied. I don’t know its good or bad but this is how I’m though I’ve changed and see myself more compromising but don’t know why in this part I’m not able to mold myself. This is the only reason I want to know the future now,as if this is destined then by 2017(as my marriage year predicted by you) I’ll hopefully accept this..

• #14054 Reply
      Mayuri

SIR 🙂

• #14082 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir ….. 🙁 kbse waiting..pls reply.

• #14086 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir pls guide..

• #14092 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir…waiting

• #14093 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Virgo nature is such and you also confirmed that you do not get Satisfied easily. If it is balanced then it is a good thing, because it helps you improve and makes things better. However at times it can also lead to frustration. Therefore it is important that you learn to make compromises.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14094 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir I’m learning but pls answer my question… Is my marriage destined to a intelligent guy?
      Or I need to comprise here…

• #14095 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir I’m learning but pls answer my question… Is my marriage destined to a intelligent guy , good earnings?
      Or I need to comprise here…

• #14098 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

marriage will be to a person of your choice only. However what I’m saying is money and everything surrounding it , is not everything. What you need is a good caring loving companion for the rest of your life. So focus on such qualities of the person, rather than only money.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14100 Reply
      Mayuri

Thank you 🙂
      My choice?? Love marriage u mean??

By the way I’m single…

Sir apart from money and education, love matters too. But my past relationship failure has taught me this, if not love marriage , then at least the guy should be well educated and handsome earning. Looks are secondary to me…

• #14101 Reply
      Mayuri

Thank you 🙂
      My choice?? Love marriage u mean??

By the way I’m single…

Sir apart from money and education, love matters too. But my past relationship failure has taught me this, if not love marriage , then at least the guy should be well educated and handsome earning. Looks are secondary to me…

What r chances of loving n caring spouse??

• #14105 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are not lucky in love matters therefore you should give arrange marriage a try.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14107 Reply
      Mayuri

Yes. I will go for the same.

Then by my choice means?

And what r chances of loving n caring companion?

Thanks a lot.

• #14108 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel you have a fixation very strongly towards love marriage and that is why you feel that in arrange marriage there is no love. “Your choice” means that you get to know the person before you marry and not like someone imposing the relationship on you. Love or arrange marriage has never been the only factor for marriage success. On the contrary failures in love marriage has been more than arrange marriages. Marriage success is purely on mutual respect, affection and care for each other.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14109 Reply
      Mayuri

Thanks a lot for ur time…no sir nothing like that. In my own family my cousin did love marriage and got separated after 2 yrs. So I don’t think so.
      Its just I want peace and happiness in my second half life….that’s y wish to know what astrology holds for me..I’ve not seen my parents much happier together ..so I don’t want the same for myself and as being their child I realize how it feels, so, I don’t wish the same for my children too.

Will my marriage life be better than my life I’ve lived till now?

• #14110 Reply
      Mayuri

and sir its not just Marriage success any relationship’s success is purely on mutual respect, affection and care for each other. And I’m truely someone who gives and has given the same in my past, I suppose this is the only reason my ex still wish to be with me again, but I’m done with it as I never got the same from him…so pls tell whats in my ahead life with my spouse? 🙁

• #14118 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Sir….. 🙂

• #14119 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Sir pls reply….

Thanks

Mayuri Apte

• #14121 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir pls reply 🙂
      🙂

• #14125 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

So there you go, you know the importance of mutual respect and adjustment in any relationship. Well that is true for everything in life. Generally we place ourselves in a high pedestal and feel that we are only most knowledgeable and correct and simply ignore others people viewpoints. These things never work. We need to understand and acknowledge others viewpoints , agree or disagree can always be debated.

I do not feel you will have a good relationship , so not worry.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic astrologer

• #14127 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

“I do not feel you will have a good relationship , so not worry.”

sir some typing mistake right?

• #14133 Reply
      Mayuri

and sir in case if its rightly written then how can I not worry…? will my relationship with my spouse be bad ? I just want to know my married life and terms with inlaws…Please guide..

• #14144 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir 🙂
      Good morning.. Pls reply…..

• #14151 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir:(:(

• #14161 Reply
      Mayuri

Plss reply..I’m feeling sad about this: (

• #14168 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sorry It is a typing error, I believe that you will have a good relationship , so dont you worry. Just do a proper matching that is important. You know I always insist on having a proper kundali milan done.

Also please remove the comment on the other website myastrologysigns , asking me to comment here.

Also if you have further question please open new posts. As this one is really very long it is difficult for me to know what we discussed previously unless I go back and read all the discussion. It takes more time and I want to answer as many question in free astrology forums as possible.

Thanks,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14180 Reply
      Mayuri

OK sir 🙂

Viewing 37 reply threads
Reply To: Gemstone is not suiting?
Your information: