gemstones

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      ABHIJIT ROY

Navneet sir, i am wearing a red coral,blue sapphire and emerald…do i have to wear any other gemstones or not.plz reply..thank u..my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
      time-13:05,place – krishnanagar,west bengal.

• #6219 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Why are you wearing Emerald, as Mercury is the 6th lord in your horoscope.

I feel you are already wearing too many stones. One thing I like to tell you that by simply wearing stones and doing other remedies your bhagya will not shine or change, Karma that is the integral part of Hindu philosophy is equally important. Therefore along with whatever astrology remedies that you do, do not forget that your luck will smile only when you put requisite amount of efforts in whatever you want to achieve. IF you wait for things to happen by themselves then you will only receive disappointments.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6237 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

But sir I am putting lot of efforts to get a job still no fruitful results are coming.are these gemstones hampering my success or achievements of my life? Plz reply.thanks in advance.

• #6243 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The reason why you are not getting a job is because of your high expectations. I know it is good to have confidence on your self and keep expectations high, but the period that you are running of Saturn Mahadasha and Saturn Antardasha till December 2016 will not bring you results as per your expectations. Saturn is the lord of the 10th and the 11th house. 10th house is the house of profession, fame, authority that one gets in life. 11th house is the house of gains and fructification of desires. Both these house are ruled by Saturn which is the significator of determination, hard work, labour. You are in the testing time of your life and Mahadsha of Saturn suggest that till you not slog you will not get what you desire. Saturn tell us that and its is also in your destiny, but the good thing is Saturn can delay but never denies and once is gives it never takes back. Therefore you can be rest assured that once Saturn gives you results they will be with you for ever.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6244 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

ok sir…i am trying hard for govt. exams also apart from non-govt. jobs…can i achieve it during saturn mahadasa and saturn antardasa or i have to wait after the mentioned dasa…plz reply.thanks.

• #6541 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

Sir,plz reply…thanks in advance.

• #6542 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

Plz reply…thank u.

• #6548 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can certainly achieve results in the Saturn Mahadasha, however you need to remember that Saturn will only give results after lot of hard work and efforts. Maybe the efforts that you are putting are not sufficient , therefore do re-look at where you could improve and also do the Shani remedies for support. Chances of career break in private sector are more likely during this period.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6558 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

Thanks for your valuable suggestion sir.but plz tell me when will I get settled in my life? Plz reply.thank u.

• #6564 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

Thanks for your valuable suggestion sir.but plz tell me when will I get settled in my career and in life? Plz reply.thank u.

• #6565 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You will be well settled in your career and life at the age of 36 only. For you life will never be smooth , there will be ups and downs but after 36 you will be as they say independent, settled and managing your responsibilities. Before that you need to put the required efforts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6581 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

ok sir…thanks for your most valuable information …but sir kindly tell me in nearby years when good times will come in my life?plz reply…thank u…

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6237 in gemstones
Your information:

Cancel