GETTING JOB AND STAYING IN US

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Smriti Sharan

Hi
      My name is Smriti Sharan. I was born in Lucknow at 10.10 AM on 19.12.1990. Currently I am in peak phase of sani saresaathi and in Rahu mahadesha. I presume that on 05.11.2018 anterdasha change from rahu to rahu to rahu-Jupiter. For the last 2 years I am trying for Work permission in US, which was denied last year and this year also chances of getting H1b is very week. My marriage is also not finalized and I don’t know when the time will come. No stabilty, mental agony, three major accidents, health problems. All happened in last 1.5 years. Are any chances of improvement, getting job, work permission in US and marriage? Please predict.

• #74297 Reply
      satish

Mars is retrograde you should keep yourself under control in difficult situations.

Jupiter retrograde you should be able to think wisely and realistically.
      Mercury retrograde – you should be clear in thoughts and not confuse people with your imaginations.
      Saturn and rahu suggest that you should create an atmosphere of work life balance for success in life.
      Sun and moon together – you should keep your temper under control.
      As your last stage of 7 and half years you should be careful on health front.

Your Jupiter is 3rd and 12th lord in house 7 which means there will be travelling to places which you might not have travelled till now.

Chances of marriage in 2019.
      Transit Jupiter on natal 11th house is weak. So you need to be careful on expences and any dealings with public in general.
      Current dasa will be of Guru – this period can also give you interest in alternative systems of medicine and health practices.
      Work wise there is possibility of some advancement as Jupiter moves into 11 or labha house specially around January 2019.

satish

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: GETTING JOB AND STAYING IN US
Your information: