Good life

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Reema

Hi,

Please advice how can I find mental peace and lead a content and happy life. I am very straightforward person and I speak my mind without sugar candy to please everyone. But people think I am headstrong and arrogant for no fault of mine. I want to lead a comfortable and happy life . Pls advice

Place . Vanchiyoor,trivandrum,kerala
      TOB : 09:36 am
      DOB: 21 oct 1981

• #36297 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      YOur lagna is Vrischika(Scorpio).
      first house-Sukra
      Third house-kethu,
      9th house-Kataka-Cancer-moon and rahu.
      It indicates strong bad luck
      10th house-Kuja,
      11th house-kanya-sani,Budha,Guru.
      Sani is seeing your lagna.
      It is serious negativity in your horoscope.
      You have to do penance for two years.
      1.YOu have to do fasting for one day in a week.
      On the day of fasting,you can eat uncooked
      vegetables.Sri Modi(Prime minister) was fasting for the last
      30 years.Do like that for one or two years.
      2.You have to avoid all animal products.It is
      called veganism..You see in google what veganism
      is.You have to avoid milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,
      nonveg,fish,eggs for one or two years.
      3.Feed ants,birds and animals.
      4.Have a cold water head bath daily before sunrise
      or just after sunrise.
      [email protected]

• #36300 Reply
      TMR

You are an overbearing personality and that could be the reason for your failure in marriages. You get offended over the slightest thing and your mental happiness is very poor due to a very poor 4th house and your house of luck is also below average. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get some good insight into astrology. Next time you have to marry someone who has an excellent matching horoscope failing which you know what happens. Incidentally you will be having a lot of money to play around with since your house of gains is the strongest in your charts with a high longevity indicated.

Do not expect others to accept you as what you are particularly when you are arrogant in nature. Read Srikrishnakarnamrutham daily one chapter and by the time you complete the whole book 108 times, you will be better off than ever.

• #36310 Reply
      Julina Martin

Well, it all depend’s on what you consider to be a good life. But alway’s remember that as long as you respect yourself and other’s than other people will do the same. A good education would also help. Write Cheap Essay Online And don’t worry about thing’s to much cause that can cause stress and stress can cause depression and other physical and mental problems. Just take thing’s one day at a time. And try to live your life to the fullest but alway’s obey the laws at the same time.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #36297 in Good life
Your information:

Cancel