good time for business

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ritesh garg

dear sir
      my birth details are
      july 3 1987, 11:02 am, samalkha distt panipat haryana

my business is going through a very bad time. can u tell me when is it expected to improve.

Warm regards

• #6642 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Rahu and the sub period of Saturn. You are also in the period of Saturn Sade satti. This is a very critical moment for you as indicated from your horoscope. You have been in this bad period for some time now and things should get better going forward. However as they say the Last mile in a race is the most difficult, therefore you need to make sure that you dont do any of those things that can take you from bad to worse. You should make sure that you don’t overspend and take control of finances completely under your domain. Losses due to others can be there if you over trust others. Some improvement can be expected after February 2015.

Recite Rahu Mantra ” Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

Shani Puja every Saturdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6643 Reply
      ritesh garg

well thank you very much sir… i am daily reciting rahu mantra. however i am doing (om ra rahave namah) and i am regularly doing shani puja, every saturday. besides this, i go to temple daily (offer jal to shiv ji), feed chapati and gur to cow and makki to pigeons. someone advised me to recite hanuman chalisa 108 times for 11 consecutive tuesdays. so i am doing that as well. I also do thursday katha. still its the worst time for me in terms of my business. what else can i do?

• #6644 Reply
      ritesh garg

just to add on to what i wrote above, i have taken naam diksha and i also recite my guru mantra a lot. i just dont know what else can i do, am suffering huge losses. In spite of all my efforts, there is no improvement. looking forward to your valuable suggestions.

• #6645 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You need to understand that remedies are more like a cover and if the malefic period is there it will certainly harm you. As you are in a very bad period of your life , so these troubles are engulfing you. Once these period gets over you will automatically see much difference in your life and things will improve for the better. Jupiter which is the 5th lord in your horoscope and the planet of wealth , wisdom is in the 12th Bhava which is the house of expenses. It only indicates the loss of wealth and expenses that you are doing through during this period. Try to control over your expenses as much as possible. If you can do by spending Rs 80 instead of Rs 100 then you should do it without thinking twice. You need remember that Money Saved is Money Earned and it is all the more important during difficult times.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6646 Reply
      ritesh garg

hmm thank you very much sir. I have another question. when will i get married? my mom is really worried about me and we have tried many times, but things are not working out. what should i do? shall i just wait for my good time to come or do some more remedies?

• #6662 Reply
      TMR

Read my article on “Are there remedies in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6645 in good time for business
Your information:

Cancel