good times

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      ABHIJIT ROY

Navneet Sir, plz tell me when my good time is going to start…i am still jobless for past one year…plz reply…thank u…my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
      time-13:05,place – krishnanagar,west bengal.

• #5921 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

kindly reply…thanks in advance…

• #5924 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Strong chances of Job are there after November 02, 2014 as Saturn enters Scorpio and aspects Capricorn which is Saturn’s own sign. Saturn rules the 10th and the 11th house in your horoscope and therefore gains will be slow. Recently Saturn although being in its sign of Exaltation has been in Malefic aspect as was conjoined with Rahu and later was retrograde for a long time. Saturn in Mars Rashi is not good either, but the good thing is that Saturn in Scorpio will aspect its own house with its 3rd aspect and therefore give you good results. Dont keep your expectations very high as Rahu in the 6th house aspects your 10th house as well. Certainly chances are there but be ready for compromises. Getting something now is most important and chances are now in November than ever. Keep your efforts high and surely you would be rewarded.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5937 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

Thanks for the information sir. Sir, can you plz tell me when can I get government job in my life or get settled in my career and life?plz reply.thank u.

• #5974 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

kindly reply..thank u…

• #6023 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

Plz reply.thank u.

• #6025 Reply
      TMR

I think you should better wait till November 2, 2014 as advised by Navneet ji.

• #6030 Reply
      TMR

Wait till November 2, 2014

• #6033 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

Right sir, thanks for the reply…thank u…

• #6036 Reply
      pt

Dear tmr sir what is satkalatra yog. And in my kundli this yog is present and how much strength. Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi

• #6041 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Satkalatra yog is when lord of the 7th house or Venus is aspect or conjoined with Jupiter. The natives wife will be of good character and noble thoughts. Jupiter is the planet of generosity, purity and it is the guru of the devtas. The aspect of 7th lord with Jupiter influences such noble qualities. IN your horoscope Jupiter is conjoined with Mars which is the 7th lord forming the Satkalatra Yog in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6049 Reply
      pt

Thanks sir but how much strength satkalatra yog in my kundli.when i get response these yog.prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi

• #6053 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

More chances are in the latter part of 2015 and first months of 2016. Delay in marriage is likely there in your horoscope, efforts will bring desired rewards.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6058 Reply
      Pheni

Hi
      I have taken a paid service of DETAILED MARRIAGE REPORT on 21/09/2014 (order id 1411291059479 CCAvenue Reference # 103000904484) . But I have not heard anything from your end or got the report. When can I expect the report ?

regards,
      pheni

• #6059 Reply
      pt

Ok u already told that i have love marriage but i already lost my first love who hurt me alot .that was my destiny or what i dont know.but still i belive that god will gave me right girl that time.in that period u gave me .i mean after nov 2014 main soch skta hu someone enter my life.pls tell

• #6062 Reply
      TMR

Dear Pheni,

Please call Navaneetji on his mobile number which is there in his profile to get more details.

• #6094 Reply
      Pheni

Per our discussion I have bought(order 1411672540937 and CCAvenue Reference # 103000969699) the HOROSCOPE MATCHING KUNDLI MILAN service. Please let me know if is there any chance of this to be materialized and how long should I wait.

pheni

• #6095 Reply
      TMR

Did you call him on his mobile number? If you are in a hurry, I can send you the matching report as is illustrated in my article “Astrology-A New version” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in. Send me the details of both to [email protected].

My methodology of matching of horoscopes is different from the traditional methods.

TMR

Viewing 17 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6033 in good times
Your information:

Cancel