government job

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by pd2015.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      pd2015

Hello sir, I am going through a very hard time. Kindly guide me when I will get a govt. job??? Or should I give up my desire for à govt job & go for a private sector job?
      My details are: 17 december,1982/ 4.53 PM / Central Delhi.
      Thankyou
      With Regards

• #8686 Reply
      TMR

For the time being go for a private sector job and you may succeed in getting a more permanent job after your 35th year of age.

• #8689 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are in the mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Saturn. You are also entered the period of Sade satti. Saturn is the Yogakarka planet as per your horoscope, as your lagan is Taurus. Saturn rules the 9th house and the 10th house, which is the bhagyastan and the karmastan respectively. Therefore Saturn has a enormous role in your life when we talk about financial security in life. Saturn does not give immediate results and results will be slow only , but the good things about Saturn is that is can delay but never deny. Therefore you should make a goal and keep working toward it. Coming to your other issue of Govt. Job, the chances are not very strong. Actually you may do your own work only as per your horoscope, but maybe this is not the best moment. Therefore taking a job and working would be the best alternative.

Click to Read aboutShani Sade satti

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8694 Reply
      pd2015

Respected sir,
      Thankyou to both of you, for your valuable time & guidance.
      With REGARDS

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8694 in government job
Your information:

Cancel