govt.job

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      hina gupta

Sir i have filled form of fci(forest corporation of india) that is a govt.job. i wud like to ask m i able to get dat job? M very much worried. I don hv any job. N m not getting any. Pls help wat shud i do to get this job. Any remedies.
      Vl b grateful.

Hina
      Dob-21/10/89
      Place-mathura
      Time-8.10am

• #8466 Reply
      TMR

Recite Narayanakavacha daily as many times as you can till you get a job. There are good chances that you may get a job in the Govt. though Sun is in debilitation.

• #8467 Reply
      hina gupta

Ok sir thnx. But m confused as someone told me that u have strong chances of pvt.job not govt. But i want to go in govt.field science related. M confused sir. Pls guide me. I really want a job in govt.sector. i offer water to sun in the morning sir with roli mixed. Shud i continue doing that? Pls tel me this also. I ll b thankful. Waitin for ur reply.
      Thnx

• #8468 Reply
      hina gupta

And sir i also wear emerald moti stones in my fingers n maanik in my neck. Is it ok to wear them. Or shud i remove.
      Thnx

• #8469 Reply
      TMR

I do not believe in any short cut remedies except of course prayers to God with dedication with a sense of abject surrender at His feet “.

• #8470 Reply
      hina gupta

Yes sir offcourse. M just askin is it ok to wear these stones or shud i remove them n offering water to sun.?

• #8474 Reply
      TMR

It is just like asking whether you should wear a saree or churidar, you can take your own decision.

• #8480 Reply
      hina gupta

Sir i just simply mean as u told that sun is in debilitation n i hv heard that sun has connectn with govt.related field. So i askd this how cn i make my sun strong so that my hard work can be rewarded.
      Thnx

• #8481 Reply
      TMR

Your Sun is at 4 deg in Libra and the debilitation point is 10 deg. So in fact it is only nearing the debilitation point. The debilitation takes strong effect only when it is plus or minus 5 degrees from the debilitation point. So Sun in your case is at a safe distance. Don’t worry.

• #8482 Reply
      hina gupta

Ok thnx sir.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8467 in govt.job
Your information:

Cancel