Grah milan and dosha's

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anjana

Hi sir,
      My DOB is 18-04-1988, 12:35 PM(noon), place: Hanamkonda(warangal),andhra pradesh
      My boy friend: DOB is 25-11-1987, 09:55 AM, place: Hanamkonda(warangal),andhra pradesh.
      Can you please say if grah milan is matching?
      what all dosha’s are there and do they get cancelled?
      What should we do to get married?
      We can’t sacrifice as kundali is not matching. please suggest any remedies for getting married and live happily.

• #14724 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope compatibility / Kundali Milan we see that the Ashtkoot guna milan score is 14.5 which is less than 18 that is required for Marriage.

There is Antya Nadi Dosha and Gana dosha. The Grahmaitri score is also very weak with 0.5 out of 5. Should check if the Gana Dosha and Antra Nadi Dosha gets cancelled.

Regarding mangal dosha we see that In the birth chart of Boy Mars is placed in the eleventh house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in tenth house from the Moon. Hence Boy is not a Mangalik from the Birth Chart as well as from the Moon Chart.

Mangal dosha check for the Girl – In the birth chart of Girl Mars is placed in the seventh house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in tenth house from the Moon. Hence Girl is Mangalik from the Birth Chart but not from the Moon Chart.

Mangal dosha of the Girl does get cancelled as Mars is exalted.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14725 Reply
      Anjana

Sir,
      Can you please say if Antya Nadi Dosha and Gana dosha are cancelled? what effects will be there for these? what should we do if not cancelled? please suggest any remedies please…We want to get married at any cost but looking at these all we are scared.
      please help..

• #14726 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Anjana,

You can always look at the Paid Horoscope Consultation for Detailed Guna and Grah Milan.

The link is given below for your reference.

PAID SERVICES

In this report we can check if dosha in Guna milan get cancelled or the remedies you should do for happy marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14727 Reply
      pt

Name prashant (Male)
      3:25 AM
      Delhi

sir
      im working on contract basis with low salary. i want to ask when i get good job with good salary. how will be my future income

• #14731 Reply
      Astro

Hi. I want to know what does it mean when sm1 in dream sees lots of snakes and one of it bites them….. Can u pls explain its meaning? Last time u told me the remee but not meaning……

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14731 in Grah milan and dosha's
Your information:

Cancel