Graha Maitri Dosh!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jitu Jaiswal

Hi,

I am in love with a girl, however we have Graha Maitri dosh in our horoscope. We have scored 25.5 out of 36 gunas wherein Gana is 6 out of 6, Bhakoot is 7 out of 7 and Nadi is 8 out of 8, but Graha Maitri is 0 out of 5.

The Lagna is Leo for both of us. My moon sign is Leo but her moon sign is Libra. The position of Venus planet in my horoscope is in her ow house.

Please let me know if our marriage will be successful and we will always be together.

• #17901 Reply
      TMR

Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will enlighten you.

• #17905 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Zero score in Grahmaitri is not good. Grah maitri means friendship between the Rashi Lord. As you say your Rashi lord is Sun and her Rashi lord is Venus, the grahmaitri is Zero. Astrologically what it means when it relate it to horoscope matching. Sun and Venus belong to different groups. Sun is all about authority and Sun is known to be the king of planets. He is always governed by principles , where as Venus is all about materialistic desires and comforts. Sun and Venus grahmaitri is zero because they can never think alike. There are strong differences when it comes to doing things. They can never form a good team as a couple. Where as Sun will take his action based upon its principles, the Venus native will always put his comfort before considering anything else.

I hope it help you understand the relevance of grahmaitri in horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17924 Reply
      Jitu jaiswal

Dear Navneet, I am already aware of what you stated in your response, however it does not means that if our planest are not friendly with each other, we will have enemity between us as a couple.

I love her truly and more than my life. I will do everything for the sake of her happiness but I just cannot leave her. I cannot think of any other girl replacing her in my life.

Can you suggest any mantra or astrological remedies for this Graha Maitri Dosh? Also are there any Graha Maitri Dosh Nivaran Yantra for the same?

And also please address to the other points mentioned in my first mail that The Lagna is Leo for both of us. My moon sign is Leo but her moon sign is Libra. The position of Venus planet in my horoscope is in her ow house.

Please help!

• #17928 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Are there remedies in Astrology” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17905 in Graha Maitri Dosh!
Your information:

Cancel