Graha Maitri Dosha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nitin Sharma

Hello Sir,
      My parents have made an alliance where the Guna Milan score is 26. However, Graha Maitri score is 0.5. Hence wanted to understand the importance of Graha Maitri and what would be its effect on the married life. One of the astrologer suggested that this marriage can even lead to divorce. Kindly suggest.
      Boy-Nitin Sharma-11 July 1987, 06:08 hrs, Hoshiarpur(Punjab)
      Girl-Akriti Pandey-25 Feburary 1989, 20:30 hrs, Delhi
      Regards,
      Nitin

• #19136 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in article “Astrology – a new version” and associated link on marriage compatibility.

• #19137 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Grah Maitri dosha is not good. Grah Maitri dosha is formed when the rashi lords of both horoscopes are inimical or hostile to each other. In a relationship it is seen that both people when Grah Maitri dosha is there will have strong egos and will have arguments and conflicts and will be unwilling to compromise or make adjustments, as there are totally different likes and dislikes. Every relation will have conflicts that is natural, but what is not good in a relationship is to have ego clashes and partners become rigid to their stand and unwilling to make a compromise, because at the end of the day marriage is all about understanding and adjustments and walking on a joined path in life. Having said that if other factors in the horoscope matching are strong then marriage can be considered despite Grah Maitri dosha. You should get a detailed Grah Milan done for yourself and your partner to know the strength of this relationship.

Read the link below for more information on Guna and Grah milan.

https://astrologymag.com/guna-milan-during-horoscope-matching/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19140 Reply
      Nitin Sharma

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your information.
      I checked the link provided by you. Should i buy that service mentioned over there? Is it provided by you and will do all the needful regarding horoscope matching ?

Regards,
      Nitin Sharma

• #19142 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes this particular report I will do your Horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19136 in Graha Maitri Dosha
Your information:

Cancel