Graha Maitri-Dosha

Tagged: 

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Khirod

Hello Sir,

My parents have made an alliance where the Guna Milan score is 27. However, Graha Maitri score is 0.5. Hence wanted to understand the importance of Graha Maitri and what would be its effect on the married life. In one of the astrology forum it was mentioned that if Graha Maitri is not there then marriage should not be considered at all. Please suggest.

Boy-Khirod-17 June 1984, 23:50 hrs, Berhampur(Odisha)
      Girl-Priya-13 October 1992, 18:51 hrs, Berhampur(Odisha)

Regards
      Khirod

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ghara – Maitri is very important part of Ashtkoot Guna milan. Graha maitri as the name suggest if friendship of the planets. In your horoscope it seems that the Rashi lord are inimical to each other and because of which the Graha maitri score is 0.5 out of maximum 5.

I will not accept the statement that if Ghama maitri is less than marriage can not take place. Certainly besides dosha like Mangal Dosha and kaal sarp dosha etc which we see in the individual horoscope, in matching there are 8 points and never you will get everything perfect. I mean the ashtkoot without any dosha and also the individuals charts matching perfectly. The analysis by a astrologer has to weight the good and the bad points of horoscope matching, and if the good points weight the bad point marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ghara – Maitri is very important part of Ashtkoot Guna milan. Graha maitri as the name suggest if friendship of the planets. In your horoscope it seems that the Rashi lord are inimical to each other and because of which the Graha maitri score is 0.5 out of maximum 5.

I will not accept the statement that if Graha maitri is less than marriage can not take place. Certainly besides dosha like Mangal Dosha and kaal sarp dosha etc which we see in the individual horoscope, in matching there are 8 points and never you will get everything perfect. I mean the ashtkoot without any dosha and also the individuals charts matching perfectly. The analysis by a astrologer has to weight the good and the bad points of horoscope matching, and if the good points weight the bad point marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Khirod

Hello Mr. Navneet,

Thank you for the update on Graha Maitri. How can we determine the weight of the good points and bad points of the grahas? I tried matching the horoscopes but, I guess my knowledge is limited. The aspects, position of planets and the houses(permutations and combinations) is very confusing.

Please suggest.

Regards
      Khirod

Khirod

Also, I have Mangal dosha in my chart, but I guess it gets reduces due to the presence of Saturn(both Mars and Saturn in 8th house) and there is no kala sarpa doshsa in both the kundalis. Hope, this will be good news to certain extent.

Regards
      Khirod

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Ashtkoot Guna Milan score is 26 out of 36, which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. The Grahmaitri Score is weak as the Rashi lord of both horoscopes are inimical. The boy rashi lord is Saturn and the girls rashi lord is Mars. Regarding mangal dosha, it is seen that the Girl has No mangal dosha, while the boy horoscope has Mars in the 8th house of natal chart, which makes the boy anshik manglik. As the boy has strong mangal dosha, it is a below average match.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Shilpa

Hello Navneet sir,
        My parents are considering marriage proposal for me. But during ashtkoot gun milan, we got only 0.5 score in grah maitri. I request you to look in our horoscope and advise us as to whether the marriage should be considered or not. Waiting for your advise.
        Details
        Girl
        Shilpa 13-09-1990 2:44 pm Jalandhar(Punjab)
        Boy
        Piyush 2-10-1985 9:05 am Hoshiarpur(Punjab)

Regards

Khirod

Thank you very much….Navneet sir!!

Khirod

My mangal dosha, does it not get canceled as it is with Saturn in Libra?

Bhushan

My parents have made an alliance where the Guna Milan score is 27. However, Graha Maitri score is 0.5. Hence wanted to understand the importance of Graha Maitri and what would be its effect on the married life. In one of the astrology forum it was mentioned that if Graha Maitri is not there then marriage should not be considered at all. Please suggest.
      Boy-Bhushan-05 December 1986, 17:35 hrs, Pune(Maharashtra)
      Girl-Abhilasha-04 April 1996, 21:20 hrs, Pune(Maharashtra)

Bhushan

Boy-Bhushan-05 December 1986, 17:35 hrs, Pune(Maharashtra)
      Girl-Abhilasha-18 April 1996, 21:20 hrs, Pune(Maharashtra)

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the ashtkoot guna milan we see that your score is 27 out of 36, which is much higher than 18 that is required for marriage. The issue is Grahamaitri where the score is 0.5 out of 5. Grahmaitri in simple terms means friendship between the two Rashi lords. As the is born under the sign Aries and the boy is born under the sign Capricorn their lords are Mars and Saturn which are inimical. Therefore despite the good Guna milan there would be strong differences of opinion, not only to the level of arguments, but beyong when natives make it a personal ego issue. The strong ego clashes are likely under such bad grahmaitri score. Saturn and Mars are known to be conflicting planets, therefore conflicts will be there in this relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Ashish

Hi,

We have visited various astrologers which suggest that if grah maitri is zero then the marriage is not possible.

Boy details: Madhav, DOB (13th May 1989), Birth time: 4:35am, birth place (Dadar, Mumbai)
      Girl details: Geeta, DOB (17th August,1989), Birth time: 3:50 am, birth place (Faizpur, Jalgaon).
      We know since 3 years and dont want to loose each other.
      Astrolger says if there is no graha maitri, graha are enemies to each other marriage is not possible. Is there any remedy or solution to this? Guna are calculated as 18.5.

Please let us know. Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks,
      Ashish

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Grahmaitri is friendship between the Rashi lord. In the horoscope of Madhav the Rashi is Leo and the Horoscope of Geeta the Rashi is Capricorn. The Lords of Leo and Capricorn are Sun and Saturn, which means two planets which are inimical by nature.

There is also 6-8 bhakoot dosha. More important than Grahmaitri is the Mangal dosha which is found in the horoscope of the Geeta. As Madhav is not mangalik, Geeta has Mars in the 8th house from Moon, making her strong mangalik. As I can make out the horoscope of the Girl seems to be weak on the marital front. I need to study both charts in detail before I can recommend marriage. This includes doing the Guna and Grah Milan. You cna read more about Guna and Grah Milan. This is more elaborate and detailed Horoscope Matching.

You can read more about Gun and Grah milan click Horoscope Matching below

Horoscope Matching

Blessings.

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Sinchana

Boy Details:
      Name : Vinay
      DOB : 08 apr 1987
      Time : 9:21 AM
      Place : Bangalore

Girl Details:
      Name : SIinchana
      DOB : 18 nov 1994
      Time : 12:42 PM
      Place : Shimoga

Can we proceed with marriage
      Please reply

Hamsa

Hi Sir,

DOB: 15/05/1986
      TIme: 4.15PM
      Place: Bangalore
      Please check and let me know sir… from past 3 yrs I am facing lot of financial problems, I got loss in my business, not settled in my Career, Marriage is getting delayed… when All my problems will get solve and what is the actual reason.. any doshas in my horoscope…

Thanks in Advance
      Hamsa

k.umamaheswara rao

Dear Mr.Hamsa,
        Your question on loss of finance and want to know any doshas in horoscope.
        Your lagna is Kanya.You are running kethu period upto the end of 2016.Kethu is
        in 2nd house.Sukra is in 9th house.Very good.Sun is also in 9th house.Kuja is worst planet for your lagna.Kuja is in 4th house.Very bad.
        Lagna lord Budha is in 8th house,with rahu.It is very bad.
        Guru is in 6th house.very bad.
        YOur Sukra dasa(period ) from 2017 is good.
        But there is strong dosha in your horoscope.
        You have to do penance for one or two years.Then only,your luck will
        begin.
        [email protected]
        ————

Penance(Tapas)method remedy for reducing evil planets effect.
        (Penance is also useful to increase the power of good planets tenfold)

A person has to do tapas(penance) for 6 to 12 months.
        Astrology has borne out of natural laws of gravitation.
        14billion years ago,there was only one sun in entire cosmos.There was big explosion and nearly
        10000 or 50000 suns formed..Our sun is one such sun..Again explosion took place,planets were separated from our sun..There are 14 or 15 planets around our sun..Earth is one such planet.
        Each planet is big bundle of energy rotating around sun..Earth is also one such planet rotating
        around sun…While rotating,these planets produce different vibrations in 12 different signs of zodiac…Sages found
        with higher knowledge,that the planets give different results to individuals borne at different times in a day or month..
        They also found that the every individual is also mini energy field like evey planet..The energy field of an individual can be increased by doing tapas(penance) for a few years,observing sex and food disciplines..

Pranic energy or divine energy or quantum energy is spread throughout
        the universe.Every individual also contains a minute quantity of that pranic energy.
        Kundalini cleaning is key to activate pranic energy or divine energy in any individual.
        A person has to stop the food items mentioned below..They are milk products,etc.
        Simultaneously, a person has to chant Om Namah sivaya mantra ,while standing like
        a cow on four legs..This is semi inverted position..A person can chant any mantra,
        which he likes..He has to stand in that cow pose for 2 min and chant mantra which
        he likes..Then has to take rest for 3 min..He/she has to do like that for 6 times in the
        morning and 6 times in the evening/night.After every two min chanting in cow pose,
        he has to take rest for 3 mins..
        You have to do penance for 6months or one year in the following way.
        .People are busy seeing this temple and that temple..
        An idol in a temple gets strength only when a saint gives his power to it through a yantra,through tantra sastra.Every person will have accumulated sins and virtues,from his forefathers and foremothers..Genes show the diseases in his body..Horoscope shows the accumulated sins of the person..Penance includes sex discipline and diet discipline..
        .Penance removes the sins or negativity in your genes ,inherited from your forefathers and foremothers ..In ancient India,kings and intelligent people were doing penance or austerities for one or two years,to reduce the negativity of planets in the horoscope and increase the effeicacy of planets which are placed well..Easy remedies like wearing a precious stone ,vising holy places or doing rituals or homams will not have effect on the horoscope..You can reach your targets and achieve ambitionns by doing penance..
        Saint practices(sadhanas) method or horoscope cleaning method from India.
        Horoscope cleaning method.
        You should immediately avoid
        1. all types of milk products
        (milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,icecr….
        2.all types of sweets made of sugar,jaggery,honey,,
        3.all sweet fruits,
        4.nonveg,fish,eggs,liiquors,
        5.all types of protein powders,dry fruits,cashewnuts,almonds,pistha,walnuts
        cooldrinks,soyamilk,coconuts,
        6.all medicines..

You can eat rice and wheat and jowar items.You can eat oranges,
        seeded grapes,green apples,yellow apples..
        You have to drink juice of 30 coriander leaves,20 mint leaves,7 spinach leaves,3 betel leaves, 10 gms of ginger and 15 gm of bittergourd,unfiltered..
        [email protected]

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I request every individual to make separate post for all your Questions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

isha

My parents have made an alliance where the Guna Milan score is 28. However, Graha Maitri score is 0.5. Hence wanted to understand the importance of Graha Maitri and what would be its effect on the married life.
        Vaibhav chopra-11-11-1989(10.10PM) Ambala HR
        Isha-07-09-1992(7.00PM)SunderNagar HP

Ujjwal

I found in my matching that grah maitri is not there so cant have marriage.
      Kindly check if there is possibility and doshas present.

Boy – 12.6.1989/23:00 pm/ delhi
      Girl- 22.2.1995/17:10 pm/ delhi

TMR

Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in “Astrology – a New Version”

Sunamrajit Roy

Sir,
      Me and My gf a have gun milan score 24.5/36,although our grhamaitri score is 0/5 …we are having serious trouble,is there any remedy?

Thanx

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Sunamrajit, Please note that Grahmaitri has 5 maximum points in Gun milana and if your score is 0 out of 5, it is not good. It basically indicates strong ego problems, conflicts and arguments in marital life. Marriage should be done only if Grah maitri dosha gets cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Aalekh

Hi Sir,

Boy’s details
      DOB-8th Mar 1988
      TOB-11:58PM
      POB-Delhi

Girl’s details
      DOB-26th May 1985
      TOB-12:45AM
      POB-Saharanpur

Pls check our details.We are getting 0.5 in grah maitri.
      Pls let us know what are the prospects and remedies.

Jay

Dear Naveet Sir,

Could you please guide me if below two person can go ahead with marriage even they have Grahmaitri score of just 0.5 out of 5.

Boy:
      DOB : 25th March 1976
      TOB : 21:25
      POB : Rajkot, Gujarat, India

Girl:
      DOB : 30th April
      TOB : 15:05
      POB : New Delhi, India

Your guidance in this regard is highly appreciated.
      Thanks and regards,

TMR

There is a scientific method of horoscope matching which you can read about in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and if interested you can contact us through Paid Consultation https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

Madhusudan Gupta

Dear Mr. Khirod.
      I saw your post yesterday. I did analysis with both of your horoscopes.
      Overall compatibilty of Priya with you is very good. The less points of grah maitri alone are to be ignored in view of the overall very good compatibility.
      The Points of detailed analysis of horoscopes is below:

MOON BASED POINTS
      VARNA 1 .0
      VASYA 2 2.0
      TARA 3 1.5
      YONI 4 3.5
      GRIH-MAITRI 5 2.0
      GANA 6 5.0
      BHAKUT 7 7.0
      NADI 8 8.0 29.0
      RAJJU 4 4.0
      VEDHA 2 2.0
      MAHENDRA 2 .0
      STRI-DEERGHA 2 .0
      MOON-POSITION 2 2.0
      MOON-ASTAK 2 1.0

Total MOON points 50 38.0
      OTHER POINTS
      Total Mars Dosh Points 9 9.0
      Points for Malafic Planet SUN 1 .0
      Points for Malafic Planet MAR 1 .0
      Points for Malafic Planet SAT 1 .0
      Points for Malafic Planet RAH 1 1.0
      Points for Malafic Planet KET 1 1.0
      ASCENDANT POINTS 3 2.0
      ASCENDANT LORD POINTS 5 4.0
      SEVENTH HOUSE POINTS 2 1.0
      SEVENTH HOUSE LORD POINTS 5 4.0
      EIGHTH HOUSE LORD POINTS 3 3.0
      EIGHT PLANETS POINTS 16 9.0
      ASCENDANT AND MOON POINTS 1 1.0
      VENUS AND MARS POINTS 1 1.0
      VENUS POSITION POINTS 1 1.0

GRAND TOTAL POINTS 100 75.0

I am sure you both must have married in time.
      Madhusudan Gupta

TMR

There is a new method of checking horoscope compatibility which is very scientific. You can read about it in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in in the first article.

Madhusudan Gupta

Thanks Sir,

Yes all blogs are very nice and exhibit good research.

I will study all.

Regards
        Madhusudan Gupta

Viraj

Hello sir
      Me and my girlfriend loves each other alot and we are in true love i match our kundli and its 25 point gun milan from 36
      Our varna koot is 0
      Vasya koot is 1
      Tara. 1.5
      Yoni. 1
      Grah maitri 0.5
      Gana 6
      Bhakkot 7
      Nadi 8
      Total 25

My birthdate 2july 1997
      Time 12: 45 am
      Place = veraval gujart india

Her birthdate 25may 2003
      Time 11:45 am
      Place = khambhaliya gujarat india

Sir or mam please anyone help me out and tell me about us and tell if any problem is there then what we have to do 😞😞😞

Viraj thakker

Hello sir
      Me and my girlfriend loves each other alot and we are in true love i match our kundli and its 25 point gun milan from 36
      Our varna koot is 0
      Vasya koot is 1
      Tara. 1.5
      Yoni. 1
      Grah maitri 0.5
      Gana 6
      Bhakkot 7
      Nadi 8
      Total 25

My birthdate 2july 1997
      Time 12: 45 am
      Place = veraval gujart india

Her birthdate 25may 2003
      Time 11:45 am
      Place = khambhaliya gujarat india

Sir or mam please anyone help me out and tell me about us and tell if any problem is there then what we have to do 😞😞😞

TMR

You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in where there is a scientific method of horoscope matching.

Reena

27 gun are matching…There is no gan, bhakut and nadi dosh, but greh maitri is 0.5 score is 0.5 both are non manglik also

Girl 23.11.1992
      6:23 a.m
      Chandigarh

Boy 16.4.1990
      10:20 a.m
      Bathinda
      Can we consider this case

Bristi

Dear Navneet sir,
      Boy: 1990/11/05
      Time:4:40pm
      Place:pokhara
      Girl: 1991/04/06
      Time:3:30pm
      Place:Kathmandu
      How is our kundali?what are the doshas?
      Is there any way to correct the dosah?
      Thanku

Nidhi

Sir
      Please tell me about girl boy horoscope for marriage and also future life

Name: nidhi
      Dob: 24-6-1991
      Time : 01:17 pm
      Birth place: gharmukteshwar (gaziabad)

Name: himanshu
      Dob: 02-11-1992
      Time: 2:00pm (not sure)
      Birth place: delhi

Girl is brahmin and boy is ahir(yadav)

Is there any problem with caste? And also for is this relationship is good families?

Regards

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can check your Kundali Milan from the link below.

Horoscope Matching | free kundali matching for marriage

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

nidhi

Total Marks Obtained
      25/36
      ⁠⁠⁠
      The Guna milan between Nidhi and Himanshu is 25 Guna matching out of 36. There is Varna, Vashya dosha in your horoscope matching. Dosha indicates relationship problems, for which remedies need to be performed for Happy marital life.

what should be done in this case sir
      please suggest

Manish

Hi Navneet sir,

I have an arrange marriage proposal I wanted to know about feasibility. I am scoring 18.5 aand grih maitri is 0. My DOB is 23 Jan 1988 2:45 am ajmer, Rajasthan. Her is 28 Aug 1992, gorkahpur. Please suggest marriage is preferable or not?

TMR

Come through Paid Consultation if you would like to have a scientific horoscope matching after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Graha Maitri-Dosha’ is closed to new replies.