Greetings Mr. Navneet Khanna

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Shruti.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Shruti

Namaskar Mr. Khanna,

It was a pleasure talking to you over phone today (March 28, 2016).

I request you to read my horoscope and help me regarding my career and relationship. Below are my details:

Date of birth- Jan 31, 1989
      Place of birth- Sangrur, Punjab
      Time of birth- 3:28 PM

I am in relationship with a guy from a different country, religion, culture and would like to know the future with him.

• #15483 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Taking about your horoscope we see that your lagan is Gemini and 7th house of relationship is ruled by Jupiter. The 10th house of career is also ruled by Jupiter as its Pisces sign is there.

Jupiter presently is in Leo and retrograde and conjoined with Rahu – North Node of Moon and forming the inauspicious Guru Chandal dosha.

This is certainly not a very good period. Also You are passing through a period of Shani Sade Satti. Therefore there would be lots of mental pressure from many fronts. Negativity, emotional upset, sleepless nights. You should do the remedies of the planets given above and you will see some improvement in your life ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #15495 Reply
      RAMKUMAR

NAME : RAMKUMAR
      DOB :18-05-1991
      PLACE :SIVAKASI,TAMILNADU,INDIA
      TIME :4.30 AM

SIR,

Now I am working in an private company it is a very good firm. but as of now I dont like my work so I want to switch my career. Im trying for govt job. this april-4 I have exam Im preparing for that. is there any govt job for me.? pls i need to know about my professional life. Do reply sir.

Thank you

• #15500 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your lagan is Aries and you have Mercury in the first house, which makes you highly active, energetic, fast in taking decisions. Mercury is also the 6th house lord, therefore you are very analytical and logical person. You have confidence and willing to accept challenges. 6th house is the house of competition and 6th lord in lagan indicates your willingness to take competitive exams.

Sun which is the planet that bestows seniority, status and position in life is in the 2nd house of fame and wealth. Saturn in 10th house in its own house caprciorn forms the Sasa Yoga. Therefore your chart does indicate success on this front. However the mahadasha of Saturn and antardasha of Rahu is going on. Rahu is debilitated in the bhagyastan, therefore the period till September 2017 is challenging. You will not get things without hardwork and lot of efforts.

Doing the remedies given below will surely help.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #15508 Reply
      Shruti

Thank you for your reply Pt. Khanna.

Could you please give me more insight into my interfaith relationship and about the remedies that you had mentioned?

As you said, the present time is indeed not a good time for me. Your reply can greatly benefit me.

Kind regards,
      Shruti.

Date of birth- Jan 31, 1989
      Place of birth- Sangrur, Punjab
      Time of birth- 3:28 PM

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15483 in Greetings Mr. Navneet Khanna
Your information:

Cancel