guidance will be appreciated

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      onesweetday

Hello guru ji
      Could you please tell me about my current and future yogs- I also want to knw about career and marriage.

Details are 20 dec 83, 21:28 pm mumbai, female

hope to know soon thank you

• #12972 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your marital house has lot of affliction, you have Rahu in the 11th house aspects the 7th house. 7th house is the prime house of marriage. Jupiter karka for husband is with Ketu forming the Guru Chandal dosha. Marriage should be done with care. Mars is the yogakarka planet in your horoscope as it rules the 5th and 10th house. Mars is in the 3rd house which is the house of initiative and efforts. Therefore you do have a very strong desire to go up in your career, however Rahu again aspects Mars and will suppress what good Mars is supposed to be doing.

I suggest you do the Mantra Jaap of Rahu and also do the Guru Chandal dosha puja for the marital front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12977 Reply
      onesweetday

Thank you for the details guruji

Is the guru chandal yog just for a certain period of time or is it for life?

What you have said about marriage is very true. Im seeking to find out about in future now.

What would be the rahu mantra jaap to do?

• #12980 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Guru Chandal Dosha is there , but you can reduce the magnitude of the malefic energies through Puja and path.

The Rahu Mantra that you should do are “Om Raam Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: guidance will be appreciated
Your information: