Guru Chandal Dosha in the 12th house

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nitin

I have Guru Chandal Dosha in the 12th house in my kundali please tell me for remedies

DOB 20-2-1987
      12-10 am
      Patna

• #2192 Reply
      TMR

Yes you have this dosha and recite Narayanakavacha 3 times in the morning and 3 times before bed time.

The possible effect of this dosha are this combination in the 6th house will give success to the native. He will amass a lot of wealth. However the health of the native will always be dicey. The native is likely to suffer from diseases of the intestine and also diseases which are not easily detected. These natives are very critical of their religion and may change their religious beliefs during their life time

Just check whether you have indications of the above. If there is none, you have nothing to worry about it. Jupiter is a malefic in your horoscope.

• #2211 Reply
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Guru Chandal Dosha Remedies

1. Chanting the Brihaspati Mantra.

2. Donate any Yellow item like cloth, haldi, honey etc in a temple or orphanage.

3. Wear 11 mukhi Rudrasha.

• #4179 Reply
      sachin sharma

sir my name sachn sharma
      dob 28 may1987

3.33 am

roorkee

sir please tell me about my kundali what is the solution for it

email me on [email protected]

• #4182 Reply
      TMR

“This combination in the 12th house makes the native very unfortunate. He will be foolish and disrespected by others. He is likely to be punished for wrong doings. A secluded life is indicated.”

You have this combination of Rahu and Jupiter in the 12th house but they are more than 10 degrees apart. So its effect is almost fully diluted. A conjunction of Rahu and Jupiter within 5 degrees on either side only produces this combination and if it is there the above said results will be noticeable.

For more details come through Premium paid services for a scientific analysis of your horoscope.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2192 in Guru Chandal Dosha in the 12th house
Your information:

Cancel