Guru chandal yog

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Neeraj

Hi navneet sir,

Actually i want to know ki is guru chandal yoga is present in my horoscope ornot? I am og cancer ascendant and my jupiter is in 2 house of leo and rahu is in 6 house of Sagittarius. so rahu aspects guru from its 9 sight and Jupiter’r aspects rahu from its 5 sight.please confirm and i am currently in rahu and venus dasha so can i wear fire opal and its beneficial?? If yes hiw many rattis??
      Details
      Name neeraj lal
      Place new delhi
      Time 11.15 am
      Dob 13 may 1992

Please reply

• #18017 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Neeraj, looking at your horoscope we see that Yes there is an Aspect of Rahu on Jupiter, however that is not Guru Chandal Dosha. The Guru Chandal dosha is formed if Rahu is conjoined with Jupiter. In your case there is an aspect but there is no Guru Chandal dosha as should be there.

Having said that Rahu in the 6th house and Jupiter in the 2nd house is a good position for both. Rahu in the 6th house makes your shrewed and tactful when it comes to handling your enemies. It gives you fighting ability. Jupiter in the 2nd house gives money but the native wastes a lot of money. Therefore that part is not good. Therefore you need to learn to save rather than spend whatever you have.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18019 Reply
      Neeraj Lal

Thank you very much sir, as i am a big follower of your astrology..can you please suggest if i can wear fire opalas my venus is combust and i think combusted planet didnt give its full results. Please suggest..

Thank you.

• #18022 Reply
      neeraj lal

Sir,

as i saw on some sites and youtube also ki if rahu aspects jupiter that is also called guru chandaal yog, is this true?? or it happens only when rahu and jupiter sits together in a same house?? please clear this..

thank you in advance..

• #18024 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Neeraj on the internet you will get lot of information of which authenticity is not there. Telling you once again that Rahu aspects Jupiter is not a Guru Chandal dosha. You are naming Jupiter which is the Guru the most benevolent planet and associating it with a Chandal.

There are certain dosha which are formed when Rahu is conjoined with certain planets . For example Moon and Rahu form the Chander Gharan Dosha, Sun and Rahu form the Surya Gharan dosha, and if you see when there is a dosha in transit we actually have an eclipse.

Rahu aspect on the Moon does not form the Chander gharan dosha and similarly Rahu aspect on Sun does not form any eclipse. They have to be conjoiend for these dosha to be there, as Rahu grips them with its powers and they lose their energy. So just dont go for what is written on the internet, on the internet most writers will contradict what they write.

In one para they will call it a dosha which means bad and in another para they will contradict and say that it can be actually very good. So they dont know themselves if it is bad or good.

Rahu aspect on Jupiter can be actually good and i’m not coming into that now, because Rahu is not always bad, it can give you the most amazing reults, where as Rahu conjoined with Jupiter is always bad. Therefore when two things are different in nature then how they can be the same.

Our dear TMR sir has posted a link to one of the astrologers who like I said contradicted himself, which I removed as I did not want to confuse people who read this post. Sorry sir, but your intention to assist and help is truly appreciated.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18032 Reply
      neeraj lal

Thank you very much navneet sir. this post of yours help me to understand the key concept and clears my confusion.. just one thing sir please suggest me if i can wear fire opal as now i am in rahu and venus dasha..if yes which colour and of how many ratti??please reply as ur reply is very important to me..

And i also want to thanks TMR sir which understand my sorrow and confusion and offers me help thank you sir.. actually i have interest in astrology thats why i statrted exploring it myself..

thank you in advance sir and do reply on my opal confusion??

• #18033 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you can wear it as Venus antardasha is going on.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18035 Reply
      neeraj lal

Thank you very much sir..

• #18049 Reply
      neeraj lal

hi Sir,

can you tell me that is there any exaltion and debelition points for rahu and ketu?

• #18050 Reply
      TMR

Rahu and Kethu are imaginary planets or shadowy planets and they are points of intersection of the orbits of Sun and Moon and therefore have no exaltation and debilitation points. Generally they inherit the qualities of the lord of the house in which they are placed. There are many mythical qualities for Rahu and Kethu as per the whims of wayside astrologers available on the internet very similar to Guru Chandal Yoga.

• #18058 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello sir,
      Guru chandala yoga happens when Guru and Rahu combine in a house.
      Rahu seeing Guru is not Guru chandal yoga.
      I think your question is when Rahu and Guru are
      seeing each other ,is it Guru chandal yoga.
      It is clear ,it is not Guru chandal yoga.

Rahu in 6th house is good and gives good results.
      You have to see where the sixth house owner is located.
      Guru is not in a kendra.If Guru were to be in kendra,
      Rahu gets good strength and gives better results.
      In your case,Rahu gives average results.

For Cancer(kataka)lagna,Sukra is malefic(papi).
      So,you cant expect good results in RAhu-Sukra
      antar dasa.
      [email protected]

• #18061 Reply
      neeraj lal

hi,

thankyou both for ur replies.. can you please tel me into my horroscope and suggest me that can i do business and business partnersips is beneficial for me or not because saturn in 7th house someone told me that partnership is not good for me..so can you please give some suggestions??

• #18065 Reply
      TMR

To answer your specific question you can come through Paid Consultation https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

• #18068 Reply
      mahesh gupta

Namaskar sir, my name us mahesh gupta my dob : 13/6/1982 time 2:35pm mumbai sir I am suffering from huge debts and funincial problem my work had been stoped from last 3 yrs no source of income and due to dis my family ,property everything is on risk now ..is their any hope fir something good will happen plz sir I request u to guide me

• #18070 Reply
      TMR

Moon, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter are very weak in your horoscope with less than 20% strength and to top it all you have a strong Kemadruma Yoga too. Till 2022, this situation could prevail. However your horoscope has a good house of luck and you will sail through your problems in the long run.

• #18864 Reply
      neeraj lal

Hi Navneet sir,

can you please tell me that for cancer lagna saturn becomes the lord of 7th and 8th house.and in my kundli saturn is in 7th house so by becoming the lord of 8th house what results it gives as i dont have any planet in 8th house and jupiter aspects 8th house as my jupiter is in 2nd house.. can you please help me to figure out the results of 8th house by this information??

Thank you in advance

• #18906 Reply
      neeraj lal

hi navneet sir,

please reply to my previous post..

Thanks
      Neeraj

• #18908 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sorry Please ask your Question again , make a new Post so that there is no confusion as what you want to know.

Also give your complete birth details while putting your questions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18919 Reply
      Neeraj Lal

Hi Navneet sir,

can you please tell me that for cancer lagna saturn becomes the lord of 7th and 8th house.and in my kundli saturn is in 7th house so by becoming the lord of 8th house what results it gives as i dont have any planet in 8th house and jupiter aspects 8th house as my jupiter is in 2nd house.. can you please help me to figure out the results of 8th house by this information??

neeraj lal
      dob 13 may 1992
      time 11.20 am
      place new delhi

Thank you in advance

• #18920 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope Saturn mooltrikona sign Aquarius falls in the 8th house making Saturn a functional malefic planet in your birth chart. Saturn is in the 7th house, which is its own sign, however 8th lord in 7th house is not good for marriage and any partnerships as 7th house is basically the house of partnership, it may be marital partnership or business partnership.

Jupiter is also functional malefic planet as per your lagan as its is the lord of the 6th house. 6th lord Jupiter in the 2nd house is not good for finance. The person takes loans etc. The person should avoid taking money and lending money to others. You will never recover your money easily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18927 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Sani is a bad planet for Kataka lagna.
      Even though he is in 7th house(own house),
      he spoils seventh house.
      Late sri Kamaraj Nadar(Was c.m.of Tamilnadu) was not
      married.He belongs to Kataka(cancer lagna).He also
      got Sani in 7th house.
      [email protected]

• #18935 Reply
      neeraj lal

ok Sir,

so jupiter aspects 8th is good or bad??
      and can i do anything like remedies for saturn to improve the results of 7th anf 8th house. and i also want to know that if a planets sits in its own house or rashi is it good or in my case like saturn is in its own house so is it bad or good?

thanks
      neeraj

• #18944 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      A planet in a house will have various aspects in life.
      Sani in 7th house and in own house ,confers maha purusha
      yoga.This does not mean he will be conferred with all good
      things in life.
      It gives command over large section of public.He will be a mass
      leader.It will depend on the strength of other planets also.
      It does not mean that you will become chief minister like
      Sri Kamaraj Nadar.
      For Kataka lagna,any connection between seventh house and
      Sani,is detrimental to marriage prospects.
      Ordinary remedies will not work for you.
      1.The negativity can be removed by doing penance
      for one year or more.
      See in google-Penance method to clean horoscope.
      2.You mix gingelly seeds and jaggery and distribute
      the same among black children of lower economic strata
      of people.
      3.Feed animals.It does not mean that you should
      feed your pet animal.You have to feed different
      animals.
      4.Apply Yellow rays of sun through a celliphone
      yellow paper daily for 5minutes.
      See in google -Colour ray therapy.
      This is an alternative to wearing precious stones.
      It is cheap and more effective,as Sun is only
      God whom we can see.
      5.Daily 4 cold water baths on head .The negative
      magnetism of your horoscope can be removed by
      cold water as it contains electromagnetism.
      Electromagnetism is nothing but divinity.
      Lord Siva himself was sitting under a waterfall
      to improve his spiritual powers.Ganga was not his
      second wife.Because he was doing penance under
      water fall ,water is called his second wife.

6.You are asking questions on Guru.Rahu in second
      house is very very bad.Guru chandala yoga is very
      bad.
      [email protected]

• #18959 Reply
      Neeraj Lal

I actually want to know if saturn becomes the lord of 8th house and jupiter aspects 8th house and rahu is in 6th house then what will be the effect on life span.. as 8th house denotes longevity..

thanks
      neeraj

• #18960 Reply
      TMR

Reading some extracts from the web here and there does not help you much except getting confused like what you are. If you really want to know how to evaluate a horoscope read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #18972 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

For Cancer ascendant Saturn is the most Malefic planet as it rules the 8th house. Now Saturn is posited in the 7th house which is the house of marriage. 8th lord is in the 7th house is never auspicious. It will disturb your marriage life. The second thing is Saturn is in its own house Capricorn, so that will certainly reduce the malefic effects on the 7th house, but having said that the influence will not be a nice one.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 25 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18049 in Guru chandal yog
Your information:

Cancel