Gurus please guide

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Vikash

Dear Sir, I am passing through a reckless period since past few years, I have been putting lot of efforts and constantly pushing myself against all the hurdles, but luck does not seem to be supporting me at all. Please guide me when will my time change?
      dOB: 18 July 1993
      Time:: 11:54 am
      Place: Howrah, Kolkata

• #34667 Reply
      TMR

Moon, Mars, Venus, Rahu and Kethu are powerless in the horoscope .Sun and Saturn are extremely powerful. Your house of Luck, house of Gains and the 12th house are quite powerful. You are currently running Saturn Mahadasa which should be very good. Perhaps you are in the wrong track or possibly taking some short cuts. You are swimming against the tide. Let us see what happens in Mercury sub period starting Nov 2017. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and give me your bio data so that I can extrapolate the causes. You will have to come through Paid Consultation for more rigorous evaluation.

• #34671 Reply
      Vikash

TMR Sir, thanks a ton for your reply. I completed my engineering two ago and joined a manufacturing firm but after working there for 1 year I left the job as I saw limited growth and started preparing for MBA exams
      which are going to be held next month
      I am working hard towards it, but I need support from luck and my past experiences are difficult.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #34671 in Gurus please guide
Your information:

Cancel