Happines and fulfilment in life

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Krishna

Hello Sir I am quiet a loner kind of a person often not happy with my achievements, sometimes feeling like I am alone in this world struggling to make my dreams come true. When will I start getting happiness and fulfilment in my life and stop complaining about things?
      DOB:: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 11:52 am
      Place:: Kolkata

• #15049 Reply
      Krishna

Sir how will be my wife? Will she be good looking, wealthy, good natured, famous?

• #15051 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Krishna,

happy to see you here. Listen I need to tell you some thing. That happiness is a state of mind. Many times we believe that if we possess materialistic things like Car, expensive watches, clothes, bike, large bank balance, it will give us happiness. On the contrary it has nothing to do with happiness. We look at others around us and wish we could have the same things. We complain, we crib and feel sad. Most of the times it is this jealousy that makes us unhappy. We look at others and feel sad at out condition. Even if we have enough and are better than many others. It is the reason that people around us are better so we are sad.

I think you need to learn to appreciate what you have and you will look at your self more positively, eventually it will help you find happiness from within and also satisfaction and fulfilment in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #15053 Reply
      Krishna

That’s right Sir I understand your advice, thank you. Please answer my second question

• #15054 Reply
      Krishna

Please Sir won’t disturb you again.

• #15055 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your wife will be attractive, beautiful, having a charisma about herself. She will be strong and highly intelligent. She will talented and outdoing person. Someone who will have lot of energy and willing to accept challenges. She will come from a good and respectful family background. However she can be stubborn and commanding type person. Although she will like to be taken care off by her husband, she will have strong difference of opinion with you. Matching of the horoscope is very important for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #15057 Reply
      Krishna

Thank You very much Sir may God bless you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15051 in Happines and fulfilment in life
Your information:

Cancel