He said she is having Saturn in 8th house and alpyau yog is there no life expect

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Deeksha

My wife is suffering from ulcer and desease from last 2 years and we married on 3 yrs back
      So I visited one astrologer and he made my wife kundli
      He said she is having Saturn in 8th house and alpyau yog is there no life expectancy problem ..
      I am afraid and did have much faith on his kundli ..
      I request you to intervine and make her kundli and tell us what’s the exact status and what should we do sir
      Here are details
      Deeksha , DOB : 31 Jul 1989 ,time : 01:37 morning , place : Sonipat,hr

I request you please see this ASAP .. thanks for all ur help in this sir

• #23717 Reply
      TMR

No astrologer in the world can ever predict longevity of a person. And if he does he is a fake astrologer. In your wife’s horoscope Saturn is highly benefic and is quite potent and will never do any harm. And her 8th house is the most powerful and therefore it can generally be said she will live long. Her Mercury is the weakest and that is what is causing problems for her in the abdominal region. Treat her with Ayurveda and she will be Ok. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

• #23718 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saturn in the 8th house is considered good. Saturn is the planet for longevity and in the 8th house it will give long life. However Saturn also in the 8th house gives ailments because it is also the planet of disease. The mahadasha of Saturn and antardasha of Rahu is going on. You should take good care of her and she will be fine. She needs to avoid spicy diet. Eat on time and avoid roadside and unhealthy food.

Doing remedies of Saturn are strongly recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #23753 Reply
        Deeksha

But sir have u open her kundli ?? Why does he calucalted alpyu yog ?? I gave u DOB and oother deatils already .. what do u think this pandit ji is mis guiding as I can see sir you are very techcinal so what should I do now and by seeing her kundli we still dnt have baby .. what remidies should be do sir ??

• #23726 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Her ulcer can be cured with holistic healing method in 3months.
      Read the annswers on holistic healing–kumrao99 holistic healing.
      She has to avoid milk products,sweets,sweet fruits,nonveg,fish,eggs
      for 3months and drink leaf juice everyday in the morning.
      [email protected]

• #23754 Reply
      TMR

Read “Are there remedies in Astrology” on my blog and you will get answers to all your questions.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23717 in He said she is having Saturn in 8th house and alpyau yog is there no life expect
Your information:

Cancel