Health

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ruhanika

Ruhanika(female) 06-06-2017 time 12:27PM delhi. Dear sir my baby health well.some health problem start always. Please tell reason

• #72235 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She is born with Rahu in lagna which is not good. Also her Rahu mahadasha is going on. Do the following remedies.

1. Put Kala Tikka on her forehead daily

2. Donate something from her hands every Saturday

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #72243 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      What are health problems?
      1.Avoid milk products(milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea) for
      three days.After that,give only half of the quantity ,which
      you are giving now.This is called veganism.
      2.Keep the baby in sunlight daily for 5mins,keeping her head
      in a sharde.It is not necessary that face has to be kept in
      sunlight.You make her lie down in such a way,that her head
      is in a shade and body is in sunlight.
      [email protected]

• #72312 Reply
      JVS (KP astrologer)

Your baby will suffer as you said till Sep 2022. Since then she will be happy. In Sun bhukti which is from 29-03-2019, there are chances for breathing troubles. So be cautious in giving such foods, which give such troubles. Please take the advice of the doctor.
      Read “AADITYA HRUDAYAM” or any NARAYANA STOTRAM in her name. Daily morning take her into the sunshine and do namaskar to Lord Sun for 10 times.

• #72432 Reply
      ruhanika

Still my baby in hospital . Please when her health will recover and when she will start eating and discharge from hosiptal .because last 3 days still she admit in hospital

• #72443 Reply
      JVS (KP astrologer)

Madam
      She may take food from tomorrow i.e 18th and may be discharged on or after 18-10-2018. There is no health danger but medication is necessary. Please take care.
      May God bless her and you all.
      Good Luck

• #72489 Reply
      ruhanika

Ruhanika(female) 06-06-2017 time 12:27PM delhi. I will pray to god that my daughter will starting eating . Because still she will ignoring food .i.e lets see when she will discharge from hospital.and after discharging she will be alrightand eating contiunes please tell . Her health will improve

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #72235 in Health
Your information:

Cancel